• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good morning, afternoon and evening ^^

Years
Hello, my name is Ann and I'm 27 (yes, I'm very old ^^ Uu)
I love pokémon since I was 6 years old, since I saw the anime and my mom bought me the pokémon stadium for me always wanted to create a pokémon game , now that I'm grown up I'm doing my first game in rpg maker xp but I'm actually looking for games already finished to play, if someone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them, especially if it includes a romantic story xD.
PS: I do not speak English, so I apologize with bad grammar (?)

Years
You're not old! I turn 28 next month and we have older people here. ;3 Welcome to the forum! No fangame suggestions here personally, since I've sadly not played them in a few years. Do want to catch up with the ones I've missed at some point, though.

See you around. =)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I can attest to the above posts. I'm 28 and have been a loyal Pokémon fan since it came to America! So don't worry, you're not old at all on these forums. :)

And if anyone says you are then just shake your cane at them!

Plus your English is fine too, so don't worry. (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

Back