• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Years
Did someone mention idols?

Maki is best Muse girl and Zuramaru is best Aquors girl. For Cinderella Girls, Anya is best girl. Waiting for her to appear in Cinderella Girls Gekijou/Theater that's currently airing.

I haven't played any of the games since I (still) don't have a smartphone.

As for Sunshine second season, I'd like to learn more about the third years' disbanded idol group. Call it a morbid curiosity.

Also more zura and ganbaruby and Mari's delightful Engrish. PRETTY BOMBER HEAD!

QUICK QUICK 2nd best Muse and Aqours girls go go go!

Your best girls happen to be my #2s (Maki mostly because of this at the moment).

Years
350... bucks?! O.O
Holy shit... that's some gachi gacha right there o.O

Well... I want Umi :/ I have no UR Umi, no UR Kotori... at least I have idolized Rin, but damn, no other best girls :/

Aha yeah! I don't spend money on much at the moment since I haven't moved yet, but I like to use my savings on in app purchases from time to time. so far it's been p worth it~ Umi URs are so pretty damn.

best Muse girl is Rin followed closely by Maki and then Nozomi, best Aqours is Riko (and Dia), second best being Ruby and Kanan equally *^*

Years
Aha yeah! I don't spend money on much at the moment since I haven't moved yet, but I like to use my savings on in app purchases from time to time. so far it's been p worth it~ Umi URs are so pretty damn.

best Muse girl is Rin followed closely by Maki and then Nozomi, best Aqours is Riko (and Dia), second best being Ruby and Kanan equally *^*
Sheep i dont even think ive ever spent that much on SIF (the 350 bucks u spent) but do u have any nesoberi's or figs

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
But over 300 bucks... that's enough to get a Vita and all 3 RabuRaibu games together with it =D

best Muse girl is Rin
I like this statement =D
There are too few Rin fans... :/

Years
But over 300 bucks... that's enough to get a Vita and all 3 RabuRaibu games together with it =D

I like this statement =D
There are too few Rin fans... :/

Way more than enough. Each game's BOX SET cost me $50 each via Amazon sellers. The cartridges themselves probably cost less. And my Vita was bought used was something like $80.

Rin is fun... she's just not in my top 3.

Muse order: Nico, Maki, Hanayo, everyone else
Aqours order: Yoshiko, Hanamaru, everyone else (slight edge to Ruby for chemistry with my top 2; will probably change with Season 2)

I really don't hate any of the girls.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Best muse girls: Umi (sorry, Meyneth, this isn't a joke, but I don't ship her with Kotori), Maki & Rin.
Aqours: Yohane, Mari and Zuramaru, Kanan being closely tied for 3rd along with her. The rest of the girls are tied for fourth place.

The only character I dislike a bit is Nozomi. I won't get into why.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
So, Love Live announced new idols as part of their [URL="https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/member-profile/]Perfect Dream Project[/URL] and, and it looks like they're going to be voiced???? aaaah???

Years
So, Love Live announced new idols as part of their [URL="https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/member-profile/]Perfect Dream Project[/URL] and, and it looks like they're going to be voiced???? aaaah???

More like they're just giving these 9 girls from SIF more spotlight with the PDP, I thought? Which does include having them be voiced, I suppose.

EDIT: Still pretty excited to see what's coming from this, though

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Question. Does BanG Dream! count even though they're a band and not actual idols?

So uh... Love Live! Sunshine!! fans, what do you want to see most when season 2 airs later this year? :o
I'd like Riko to interact with someone other than Chika for a change, because they were practically attached together in S1. She should at least interact more with You (who also needs more interactions with the other members), just to build up that 2nd Year OT3 Muse had going on. C'mon Sunrise, there are 7 other girls for them to talk to. Have them mingle.
Speaking of You, I want more character development for her. As it stands, her anime incarnation is just the best friend archetype who happens to do sports. Nothing else, not even a reason to be in Aqours aside from "Chika pulled me in!". Poor girl even got the short end of the stick in her own episode.

This is likely just a side-project limited to SIF, judging from it being on Bushiroad's site.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I do agree, but you never know. A lot of Bushiroad's products get anime. I can't see something like that happening in the foreseeable future, though.

I could see a cameo in Sunshine as another rival group. At least one single is inevitable, but probably not so many that Aqours is overshadowed.

Last edited:
Years
I finally changed my avatar to reflect how much I love Riko. I adore her so much it is almost painful for my heart. She is so much like me.

...On a related note, I finally started watching Cinderella Girls. :D Shame cuz I've been playing the app for almost a year now? lol

Years
I saw this! Such a beautiful choice. I don't have a lot of figures, and that is one of my very favorite Yohane card designs. The price tag will be nuts though...

I'm going to marathon through the original LL again soon ^^ And Sunshine probably cause I keep skimming through episodes and being reminded of how much I love Aqours aaa ): It's never enough!

Years
It will be, but I expect that with Alters.

DO IT. I've been thinking about rewatching for a while myself because I'm like "yo i keep rewatching these dumb meme videos I think maybe I should just rewatch the whole series"

EDIT: also probably shared this somewhere here already, but here it is:

t50WVKu.jpg

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Seems valid =D
Though... I still don't get people that are throwing money at SIF... I've been playing since the start and despite doing some appreciation purchases, I'm playing completely without any need for purchases =D

Related... does anyone else have problems with these kinds of pictures regarding read order? =D I mean, I automatically start reading from right to left =D

Years
Seems valid =D
Though... I still don't get people that are throwing money at SIF... I've been playing since the start and despite doing some appreciation purchases, I'm playing completely without any need for purchases =D

Related... does anyone else have problems with these kinds of pictures regarding read order? =D I mean, I automatically start reading from right to left =D

The rationale behind it is "Whoops I just burned all my LoveCa trying to get this one UR/SSR outfit and now there's another UR/SSR outfit I really want and I don't have any left. Time to buy more!" I know I'm going to be buying a bunch for the Nico and Yohane birthday events because I burned a ton of them trying to get Nozomi and Hanayo URs and SSRs earlier this month.

I have not really had any reading order issues on things like this.

Back