• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you HAD to date a Gym Leader...

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Crasher Wake. I think he's one of the most charismatic gym leaders there are and I'd definitely want to know him. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Blaine.

Summer Island Vacation Home. Only reason I need.

Plus I'd never have to buy a pair of sunglasses again.

Sounds like you've got your sugar daddy.

I would probably go with Clair. I always have a thing for older, mature-looking ladies.
I really like the part that Clair is a serious, confident and prideful type but can easily blush sometimes (shown when she got embarrassed after giving you the TM in the games, though all of these stuffs about her personality are still just my headcanon <_<).

And here is a fanart of cute embarrassed Clair....... in a bunny suit, with her Dragonair (somehow I just want to share it)

tpCHwq8.png

During my first play through of the Gold and Silver games, I didn't read anything. I just smashed A and figured it out after. So I skipped all of her whining after you beat her in those games. Before I read her reaction to losing, she was definitely one of my favorite gym leaders and I definitely had a crush on her. Afterwards, not so much.

Last edited:
Years
I've always found Lt. Surge to be an enthralling individual. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a man in uniform?

8af38dcba5b5245604d9aa50fc0551ada2e7311f_00.jpg

In the anime, as far as I'm concerned, he appears to have a slightly inflated ego and is quite abrasive in nature. Despite these objectionable characteristics, I feel that he is soft and gentle on the inside. Perhaps his belligerent disposition is a facade?

Another Gym Leader that I'd consider going out with would be Volkner. (I suppose you could say blond, pompous, electric type leaders give me quite a jolt!)

volkner_x_reader___break_time_by_theravengirl95-d5k0431.jpg

Volkner is nonchalant, quiet and seemingly aloof, although he is a tad sure of himself. Still, he is shown to be quite ambitious which is attractive and he has an unmistakable appreciation for his pokemon.

Of course, I can't exclude Cheren!

92c52ab43be406fd2fdefdba3e2094992440184d_hq.jpg

He contrasts immensely from the previous two. Cheren is calculated, clean, stylish, and brilliant. Intelligence is such an underrated quality, and it is one that Cheren evidently possesses. I love his character design, as well as his kindhearted, yet confident demeanor.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Just went off instinct so don't have an explanation lined up but for male gym leaders I'd say Volkner, Faulkner (they even rhyme? what does this mean), Cilan or Brawly and for female gym leaders I'd definitely choose Jasmine but Flannery seems really cool too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I?m sure no one saw this coming lol.
My girl Valerie for sure! <3333
Spoiler:

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac
Years
I don't remember her name but, I think the girl from D/P/P who had the bandage on her nose would be a nice date. Everyone else I've thought of just feels weird.

Sabrina- She'd give me death vibes
Whitney- Total crybaby
Claire- Wears a stupid costume all the time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 4, 2019
Well Im Bi so I have Chosen a Male Gym Leader and a Female Gym Leader
M- Wallace
F- Sabrina
I also have chosen a Male and Female person from the Island Challenge
M- Nanu
F- Acerola
And a Male and Female who have been part of a Pokemon League
M- Red
F- Diantha
And for fun a male and female of my choice from the games
M- Sophocles
F- Professor Juniper

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Oh, Burgh for sure. Fellow goofy, bug loving, entomology enthusiast, doesn't seem to have any traits like aloofness that would tire me out. Out of all the gym leaders I can think of he also just seems to be the one that would even be more...open? to dating? Most of the others all look like they kind of have other more important things on their plate to think about.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I have a soft spot for Red-Heads so Misty for me. Optionally I'd date Candice(I love Ice Types) and Valerie(who doesn't like Fairies) for stated reasons.

Years
yo

come on
it has to be volkner

he's been my big fave ever since i saw him in dppt

though there's a huge huge huge soft spot for blue tbh

Back