• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Server transition & new ownership

Years
Hi everyone, and welcome back to the forum! It has been a stressful week for the staff, especially our administrators and developers that worked tirelessly to get PokéCommunity back up online. Most things should be in working order but if you spot an issue, please feel free to let us know. Thank you again for your patience throughout this server transition.

With that said, now that the site is back online, I'd like to formally announce that the site is under new ownership! Those of you who were on our Discord channel (or follow our social media platforms) may have already seen our message in #announcements, but I (Sheep) am the new owner of PokéCommunity! As a longtime member of the forum and staff of six years and counting, the website has and will continue to be an important part of my life and, as such, I'm especially thrilled to have the opportunity to shape and grow the site in ways that may not have been possible before.

The staff team will not be changing - we will continue to lead in the same way. The community itself will remain as we know and love. However, there will now be many more opportunities for our growth than ever before, as we are no longer under the ownership of a corporation that does not understand the community's wants and needs. We are eager to push PC to new heights, especially now that we have free rein to shape the site to the community's benefit.

Getting to this point could not have been possible without the support of the staff and, of course, you, the members that make the website what it is.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support and I hope you'll stick with us throughout this new journey forward. ️❤

Sirfetch’d

41ee4c694a9ed684ae2c3ef3c212551aceced8ea_00.gif

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah that was a wild ride, but I'm glad everything is working out now. <33 Thanks to everyone's perseverance! Thanks for everything you've done too, Janna. :]

I think there is a glorious future ahead~!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
So incredibly proud to be a part of this community. It's definitely been a crazy week with all of this happening but it'll be nice to be settling back in, especially with the new ownership.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Looking good in that purple Sheep! Look forward to seeing how you and the staff will elevate the community experience! further

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
always knew a soft sheepy bby would come in to save the day <3 looking forward to seeing what you do with the place. i spent a lot of time growing up here and i'm happy to see it move forward in a good direction. best of luck to you!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Reunited and it feels so good. Time to get to work! *cracks knuckles*

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Wheeee~ we are back and with delicious new ownership.

Thanks to the people who spent the time and the coin working on getting stuff up to par again I so needed my PokéCommunity fix already

Guest123_x1

Glad to see this site back up and running, and now under the able hands of Sheep, nonetheless! Baaaa!

Spoiler:

I wish nothing but the best for our future! :t179: :t180: :t181:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU JANNA!! Of all the people who could receive this position, you deserve it the most. Your devotion to this site is evident, and I know you're passionate enough to make be the leader we need. You'll show love to every member like you already do. you got this! Go make PC great again!
h6E5EE991

Glad the site is back up. I think with the new ownership I feel more comfortable being here again. :)

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
I, for one, welcome our new overlord

For those of us under the hood, this year has been a hellscape for PC, but I'm truly glad to be ending on a high note. Community is the most important word in our forum name.

Back