• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
I'm new here, and I'm willing to talk with anybody who likes Pokemon just like me.

Years
I'm one of those people. ;p Welcome LeinadWorks, lovely to have you here! I hope you'll have an amazing time, and perhaps let us know more about you too so we can get to know you better??

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm new here, and I'm willing to talk with anybody who likes Pokemon just like me.

I like Pokemon too! Which Pokemon games do you enjoy playing the most? I love playing Pokemon Sun and Moon lately, but I also enjoy Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon HeartGold too. ^^ You can explore boards such as Pokemon General and Pokemon Gaming Central too, as they have many Pokemon Related topics too.

Have a blast, and hope we'll be able to communicate again soon!

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I wouldn't be here if I don't like Pokémon! If you don't understand something, just approach me, and I'll explain it for you ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
I like Pokemon too! Which Pokemon games do you enjoy playing the most? I love playing Pokemon Sun and Moon lately, but I also enjoy Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon HeartGold too. ^^ You can explore boards such as Pokemon General and Pokemon Gaming Central too, as they have many Pokemon Related topics too.

Have a blast, and hope we'll be able to communicate again soon!

I started Sun and Moon, and it's a great game, I love it. My favorite Pokemon games are Pokemon Red, Y, Gold, and Moon.

I wouldn't be here if I don't like Pokémon! If you don't understand something, just approach me, and I'll explain it for you ;)

Ok, thank you.

I'm one of those people. ;p Welcome LeinadWorks, lovely to have you here! I hope you'll have an amazing time, and perhaps let us know more about you too so we can get to know you better??

I will have an amazing time. I would love to tell you about myself more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
I started Sun and Moon, and it's a great game, I love it. My favorite Pokemon games are Pokemon Red, Y, Gold, and Moon.
Replying since you randomly PMed me...

Mine are Yellow, Red, Silver, Crystal, the mystery dungeon games (Particularly Super Mystery Dungeon), I enjoyed X, and I haven't played Sun/Moon yet. Tight on money you see.

My first pokemon was Pikachu, and that kind of shows in my hacking - although I am planning to do a Yellow hack at some point where a different pokemon besides Pikachu follows you around. Hacking is the sole reason I joined, since it takes a lot to pry me out of my shell.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Ah, that's great to hear, and great choices as well. I started playing Moon, and it's quite an amazing Pokemon game.

The big reason why I joined was because of romhacking. It's so interesting to come up with new stuff for Pokemon, especially adding new features to old games. I'm also looking forward to seeing and playing your Yellow hack, it looks great so far.

Back