Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 18 Minutes Ago
4,705 posts
10.5 Years
Since it was announced we will be getting a Sword/Shield limited edition Nintendo Switch Lite, I was wondering if anyone on here is planning on buying this version of the system.

I kinda want it because Zacian and Zamazenta are on the back of it.
Theme: Tsukinaga Leo
Pair: Green

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 22 Minutes Ago
14,812 posts
11.4 Years
I already have a Switch, so no.

If I didn't have one and wanted to buy, I'd consider it, but I'm not a big fan of the grey colour tbh.

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,663 posts
14.3 Years
I won't get this but not so much that I already have a Switch myself (because I'm waiting to see if the Pro version is real), but I feel like it won't come with enough net benefits for it to be worth it to me. It does look really nice, though!

Imperator161

Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,377 posts
10.9 Years
I won’t be getting it, and I don’t think I’ll get one of the other Switch Lite models, either. I already have a Switch, and I’m happy with it. Given that joycon drift issues seem to be related to a hardware issue with the small analog sticks they’re using, I would also prefer to use a system with replaceable joycons.

I also don’t really like gray very much. If I were to get a Switch Lite, I would probably grab the turquoise one.
Diamond FC: 1504 2172 1147
White FC: 1721 2860 5156
3DS XL FC (X): 2466-2669-5197

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,626 posts
11.7 Years
I'm becoming more convinced that these games are not something I'll buy a Switch for.

But if I did, the Lite Zac/Zam color scheme and decorations are the best looking variant yet, so yes! :)

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
26,185 posts
12.8 Years
Perhaps, if I didn't already have a Switch. But I like the features that come with the non-Lite Switch enough to be unsure. Can see why it would be an attractive purchase for people who don't care about docking though, and the design looks pretty cool!

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
8,330 posts
8.1 Years
While I think the limited edition design is cool, I cannot ignore how adorable the pastel yellow Switch Lite is. <3 I think if I end up getting one, I'll have to pass on this version.

Advertiser Content