Advertiser Content

Pia Carrot

Age 23
Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
816 posts
9 Years
Does this hack has physical/special split? and does it has a battle tower or similar?
Yes, it has a PSS version and a Normal/Non PSS version. There is no battle tower, but post game will have a World Tournament similar to Battle Tower.

Pia Carrot

Age 23
Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
816 posts
9 Years
Yes, I am slowly working towards a release. I'd like to take my time since when I rush the quality of writing goes down considerably.

The community is currently in the heat of working on dex expansion, and I've been trying to contribute, as well as spriting the new Sword/Shield Pokemon that have been revealed. I haven't been sidetracked with any other projects but I do work full-time now and it's been eating up a lot of my time.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
985 posts
5.8 Years
I dunno about adding any sword and shield pokemon yet, especially since we only know of one evolutionary line so far. I love the design of Rolycoaly but I think waiting to see what it evolves into might be smart (unless you plan on making fkemon evos to make up for it).

Speaking of I wonder if Duralodon has any pre-evolutions?

Pia Carrot

Age 23
Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
816 posts
9 Years
I dunno about adding any sword and shield pokemon yet, especially since we only know of one evolutionary line so far. I love the design of Rolycoaly but I think waiting to see what it evolves into might be smart (unless you plan on making fkemon evos to make up for it).

Speaking of I wonder if Duralodon has any pre-evolutions?
Well, I didn't say I was adding any of them to Orange, just that there is an effort to get them sprited on the side like we did with XY and SuMo.

So far the 4ch leak has been 100% true so we can expect a farfetch'd evo possibly. I am looking to make room for any potential evolutions SwSh adds to Kanto Pokemon.

Advertiser Content