• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLostie

Banned
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm EricLostie.

4b7f2dae46cffe620c9587a7f20b6d6bo.png

Pokemon Titan is a spanish fangame, one of the most important fangames in the spanish scene. I started this project three years ago, and now it has 16 gyms, multiple sidequests and thousands of hours of content.
Althought the game is made in spanish, I'm seeking for help to translate it to english in the future.

e773ef63dfc0d1c75688169bdf8bb8bco.png

The three starters, the only fakemon the game has. When you start a New Game, you can choose to play with them or with the official starters. If you choose the late, the game will randomize you three starters between the 21 the franchise has.

Our adventure is setted in Aleteia, one of the two original regions this game has. Society starts to fear the Pokemon population increase, several political groups are arguing about humanity safety and his status regarding to Pokemon.

3c6731040b9ce14fe45ba92ecc6bb1eeo.png

b55g2a.png

Arjes and Aleteia, each region has his own lore​

A group of scientists, sociologists and intellectuals called Team Zenit will take advantage on this situation, starting an ambitious plan that will break human and Pokemon relationships as we know.

e2c0c9b7e88e720116e42db74cd4c213o.png

They look like thugs, but they are quite skilled

Characters​
Spoiler:

Features

- 7 generations 100% no fake
- Multiple save files
- Graphically unimpressive, little or none lag
- All 793 Pokemon catchable (no Ultrabeasts)
- Fast speed button
- Well calibrated difficulty progression​

Screenshots​
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

Credits​
Spoiler:

Thanks for everyone for reading me.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
The download link works fine, it's just worded weirdly. The correct one is here:
Download

Also to OP ,I was wondering how much dialogue is there to translate and how big will the plot be? I understand quite a lot of Spanish so I could be of help in translation. For more contact me in PM please.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
Really enjoyed playing this one, at least until where the game is made. Even tho spanish isn't my first language, i can undestand quite a bit of it.

Just a question

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Really enjoyed playing this one, at least until where the game is made. Even tho spanish isn't my first language, i can undestand quite a bit of it.

Just a question

Spoiler:

Hello! Do you remember exactly where the crash occured?. Was it at the Daycare? I'll look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Would surely play if the game was in English because I don't understand Spanish would be eager to play when the game is translated to English

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
Hello! Do you remember exactly where the crash occured?. Was it at the Daycare? I'll look into it.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Spoiler:

Thank you. I managed to locate the bug and fix it. The fixed version will be uploaded soon after I do some translating. It will be uploaded around tomorrow :)

EDIT: I misread your comment. I thought the bug occurred at Name Rater. Will look into it again. It has to do something with the scripts...

EDIT: NVM everything is working fine for me now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
UPDATE: Version 2.0 is now released. It is a small update that contains the following:

• Compatability with Essentials 16.2(The part that hindered my progress the most. Moral of the story: Always keep Essentials up to date),
  • Added some music(Plan to add more)
  • Moves, Items, Abilities, Pokemon Descriptions translated 100%,
  • Dialogue translated around 2% (WIP).
  • Bugfixes( Namely the Name Rater Bug)

My goals are:
  • Finish translating the game till 100%
  • Update the music
  • Keep the game bug free and compatible with Essentials

I would update the thread but I don't have privileges to do so I'm posting here. Perhaps I'll make a new thread when more progress is reached since the author of the game is highly inactive. Wouldn't want the 3 years of work ending in the garbage bin. Without further drama the link can be found below. And remember to subscribe to the Relic Castle thread too.

Download Link
Relic Castle

Years
So how do I update the game? When I tried using the new update the game tells me that my save is corrupted and Is not compatible with it.

EDIT: Fast-forward is not working.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
So how do I update the game? When I tried using the new update the game tells me that my save is corrupted and Is not compatible with it.

EDIT: Fast-forward is not working.
Just download the game but before starting a new game backup your old save, delete the save and then start a new game and replace it with the old save file. The only reason for this problem could be because the game was originally created on an older Essentials version( Now it is on 16.2).

I'll look into the Fast Forward issue.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
UPDATE: Here is some update with re-added Fast Forward. Players have reported that their save files are incompatible with the new version. This is most likely due to the Essentials 16.2 as the game was made on an older Essentials version. Before playing I suggest back-uping the old save, start a new game in the new version and later replace the save file with the old one.

LINK

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
Well the game bugs right after we get out of the professor's house ( when we get the pokedex )

Years
How is your experience with the latest update? Is it working properly?

I have been playing Version 1.86 (Completely in Spanish, thankfully I speak both English and Spanish). The game is absolutely AMAZING. I Just got the 8th badge and I'm loving the legendary side quests before the Elite4. Quick thing though, I saw that there was an update available for version 2.0. I downloaded the new update and it says that my old save file is corrupted and to start anew. I tried your suggestion of creating a backup, starting a new game, then replacing the new save with the old one. This still did not work. What should I do?

Also, I played around in the new game save file for a few minutes, and the translation could be a little smoother to English. The translations implemented get the job done; however, I'd be glad to polish it up a bit. Should I continue to use the intl.txt file of version 1.86, or was text/story changed in version 2.0?

Lastly, I saw some videos on youtube of this game and people had mega evolution capabilities very early in the game and the graphics in the overworld were slightly different. In Version 1.86 I didn't get my first mega stone until I completed the Pharaoh's staff sidequest after purchasing it from the black market dealer in Ciudad Flamenco. Once I got the ancient currency I traded it to the old man in pueblo Saeta for a Pinsirite. I saw people on Youtube with Mega Charizard, Ampharos, Pigeot, etc see below spoiler Also at 16:11 in the video you can see how the water tiles are darker/more vivid than in 1.86. Is this guy playing an older version with older graphics, or is version 1.86 more recent?

Version 1.86 Graphics
Spoiler:

Let me know if you'd like me to write this post in spanish if you understand it better. I look forward to hearing back!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
UPDATE

Thanks for the response BLACKOUT and ibiza! The game should work now after you battle Sarya.
About the save files I'm not too sure what's the problem. My bet is that the project got corrupted or the move to Essentials 16.2 messed something up.

The translation progress is getting further than reported. With hard work it should be done around September/October. But I could use someone to check everything out before release. For some reason the Extract Text functionality doesn't work for me but fortunately Compile Text did work. I'm using RPGX Editor to edit the text through events.

As for the Mega Evolution and the tiles I have no idea since I wasn't in active development. Mega Evolution early game probably got delayed due to balance issues. I'm not in much contact with the developer either as he is VERY inactive. He told me he was working on the final boss. I hope I hear from him soon otherwise I'll just make a new thread.

EDIT: I updated the saving scripts. Saving and multi-saving should now work. Link is above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back