• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 2 help!

djvolcom

Private Detective
Years
i finally bought PS2 to transfer my pokemon from silver to the n64 pak, but when i try to transfer like luiga, tyranitar, and such it says something like this "pokemon from Gold/Silver cant be transferred until 150 pokemon caught" it doesnt make sense, since i can transfer other pokemon and same goes with the ITem.

NOTE: already started a new game on silver. after i did some transfering

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
Have you transferred your Pokemon to Pokemon Stadium 2 before you started a new game in Gold/Silver? When you start a new game and then try to get your old Pokemon back, the game won't let you until you get 150 owned entries ( a Pichu should appear in the bottom corner of the PC menu).
I'm sorry, I know it's a waste of time, but I'm afraid that's how it is. If you're really lazy, you could just catch the pokemon's evolved form instead of evolving it yourself. And trading with other people will help you as well (but you already know that).
I hope I at least tried to be of some help.

enyce

banned
Years
I dont own 150 pokemon on mine...I can transfer from Gold and Silver

I own 82 on my Gold game

Back