Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
Marghost stats and moves? ability?

edit: New pokemon stats abilities moves? Kazam physical or still special?
Marshghost (Special) 100/80/90/110/90/65. Has Torrent/Swift Swim. (moves like shadow ball, Ice Beam, hydro pump/canon)

Kazam (Physical) 66/135/95/50/66/100. Has Synchronize/Inner Focus. (Moves like bick breack, Cross chop, Zen Headbutt)

Thanks for comment!

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
• I think you should block access to Celebi at a very early stage in Petalburg Woods (even at 0 badge you can fight him). At least put a tree to be cut around its shrine? It's at level 35. It doesn't make sense.
• Poison/Fire Zubat looks VERY COOL!
• Kazam also looks very cool! but the coloring could be better, he's too red all over IMO
• Sucker Punch tutor not reusable.
• Increase bag capacity
• The yellow panel in battle isn't very appealing. The original white looked better.
• The levels are weird i.e Lvl30 Chansey in Slateport, and Maxie battle @ Mt. Chimney he only had like lvl30ish pokemon, then suddenly a grunt in Jagged Pass right after the event has a Lvl41 Arcanine
• Burstken ability is broke AF 😂 I'm gonna have fun with this.
• Evolving Combusken to Burstken lowers its level. (mine from 23 to 19)
• There's a man beside Regirock's cave entrance that catches you with an exclamation point but without a dialogue. It just freezes
• Evolving my male Grovyle (has 2nd ability) with a Leaf Stone makes it female afterwards. Happened once, but the 2nd time worked fine (has overgrow ability).

Thanks for comment man! I will fix this things now. If you find more bugs, tell me. I put that ability to burtstken because the x4 of Rock :D

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
I cant get into Fortree Gym. Kecleon freezes the game after using Devon Scope. Been enjoying the game but currently stuck @ fortree
Sorry man! I think that is ok. You can try now, I remove the kecleon, so you can defeat the gym and after obtain the devon scope, or like you want.
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
16 posts
6.7 Years
Thanks for comment man! I will fix this things now. If you find more bugs, tell me. I put that ability to burtstken because the x4 of Rock :D
Sorry man! I think that is ok. You can try now, I remove the kecleon, so you can defeat the gym and after obtain the devon scope, or like you want.
Thanks man! I'll start a new game and see how it goes

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
Thanks man! I'll start a new game and see how it goes
no problem dude! that my bad after all. Also, the chansey in lvl 30 its because you can re-battle that trainer, for gain EXP.

I fix the sucker punch tutor, (he doesnt work really like sucker P., because I use vanilla emerald for ALL, works like a priority move, just for you information :D)
I fix the gender and exp base for alternative starters and the man in the regirock cavern. (you can capture it in the early game. Cool, no?)

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
sup; do you happen to have a Discord server or something? wanna report some bugs i've found. and good job on this project, it's inspiring to play something that unique!
Thats a good idea! I created one recently, you can join :) https://discord.gg/udJtjTS

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
Question whats new in 1.10 update?
Well, the story has changed slightly, a couple of new maps, bug fixes and major texts, attack correction, more Pkmn fixes, Obstagoon has its legal stats, some sprite re-colors, not much else.

If you already completed the game, you don't have to play it again. Although the changes are notorious, it is more an update to prevent more bugs :)

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,541 posts
3.3 Years
Does H-Masquerain have buffs like in gen 7? it has +20 on SpA and Spe in Sun and Moon.
Its stats are completely customized like the rest of the regional forms. You can get all the information on base stats in the Discord server. (HMasquerain is a physical attacker btw)

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
Does H-Masquerain have buffs like in gen 7? it has +20 on SpA and Spe in Sun and Moon.
Masquerain has his buff stats from Gen 7 like the other older Pokemon has, and modify stats by his regional form.

You can find ALL new stats for the Pokemon in the Emerald text info, download it in the thread :)

BTW, the stats of Masquerain are: INVERTED ATK & SP. ATK (100 ATK and 60 SP.ATK), 65 DEF, 80 SP. DEF & SPEED.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!

Male
Iloilo City, Philippines
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
502 posts
10.3 Years
Masquerain has his buff stats from Gen 7 like the other older Pokemon has, and modify stats by his regional form.

You can find ALL new stats for the Pokemon in the Emerald text info, download it in the thread :)

BTW, the stats of Masquerain are: INVERTED ATK & SP. ATK (100 ATK and 60 SP.ATK), 65 DEF, 80 SP. DEF & SPEED.
Thank you! I was just confused a little because the text info just said inverted atk and spa and some + stats. It didn't really say exact number.

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.4 Years
Can you find slakoth in petalburg woods? (Iceberg woods)

They have low % to appear, but with a little patience, you will achieve it. (If you dont want to capture here, you can find Vigoroth in Route 122, before entering Mt. Pyre.

Advertiser Content