• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Forum is completely buggered up on all styles

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
Hi!

I went through the different forum styles and found one I really like i.e. Let's Fly Together! [Legacy]

Except, it - and every other style, for that matter - all come out looking jumbled. I can't post a link to a pic as I do not have enough posts to do so.

Is there a way to fix this? Also, is it possible to change the look of the layout in terms of not having big blocks indicate different sections; rather, a classic list format with block headers and v to collapse.

Thank you :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hi!

I went through the different forum styles and found one I really like i.e. Let's Fly Together! [Legacy]

Except, it - and every other style, for that matter - all come out looking jumbled. I can't post a link to a pic as I do not have enough posts to do so.

Is there a way to fix this? Also, is it possible to change the look of the layout in terms of not having big blocks indicate different sections; rather, a classic list format with block headers and v to collapse.

Thank you :)

Styles that aren't located at the bottom of each page have not been updated and there probably aren't plans to update them since most of the work is being done with the new UI that will make all other themes obsolete.

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
Styles that aren't located at the bottom of each page have not been updated and there probably aren't plans to update them since most of the work is being done with the new UI that will make all other themes obsolete.

Can users choose between the old UI and new UI so themes will work? The current UI is blocky and messy; I was hoping to have the standard vertical stack of forums and categories, as they are easier to navigate.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Can users choose between the old UI and new UI so themes will work? The current UI is blocky and messy; I was hoping to have the standard vertical stack of forums and categories, as they are easier to navigate.

The new UI is very smooth and fluid. Especially when viewing the forums on a mobile device. I think the plan is to finish it up and eventually move older themes over with the new UI as a base for the older themes. Though that's probably better answered by a member of the Dev team. You can take a look at this thread to get an idea of what the new UI looks like. I think there's a feature in the works to have boards displayed as a list for it, but it's not finished at this moment in time.

Last edited:

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
The new UI is very smooth and fluid. Especially when viewing the forums on a mobile device. I think the plan is to finish it up and eventually move older themes over with the new UI as a base for the older themes. Though that's probably better answered by a member of the Dev team. You can take a look at this thread to get an idea of what the new UI looks like. I think there's a feature in the works to have boards displayed as a list for it, but it's not finished at this moment in time.

Just tried on Mobile - it is beautiful *.*

Maybe will have to surf only with my iPhone in the meantime. Although, the Sun theme isn't so terrible.

Thank you for taking the time to be so thorough :)

Back