• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you the gay cousin

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'm not at all close to my relatives :/

But, I am bi (my serious crush on korrina proves this xD).

So I guess I would say yes to the thread's question? For the time being..:P

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I'm the closet gay cousin. Though I think some of my family suspects that either me or my cousin Casey at the gay cousins since neither of us have actively dated anyone. The only reason I'm under a stricter microscope is because Casey is seeking work in a church.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I hate that religion tries to turn people against their natural sexuality.

I wish that would just come to a complete end. Plus, it leads to A LOT of bullying :( But besides bullying from others it leads to SELF bullying.

And bullying in all its forms are evil.

Screw religion.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
There are actually no gays in my family.

Nope, and everyone in my family is straight

There officially is no gay person in my family.

cf628ba38ce90dfc9afe776f31409c72.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
yea no, no gays in my family whatsoever, to my knowledge, not even myself

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I hate that religion tries to turn people against their natural sexuality.

I wish that would just come to a complete end. Plus, it leads to A LOT of bullying :( But besides bullying from others it leads to SELF bullying.

And bullying in all its forms are evil.

Screw religion.

Oh that's not what I meant at all. I have no idea if he's LGBT. I just meant the reason he's not under as much suspect as I am is because he works in a church. They think he wants to become a minister or something to that effect so it's possible he'll never get married because he's dedicating his life to the church. I didn't mean they're using the church to force him to not be gay. He's working there entirely voluntarily and even went to an out of state school just to get a degree in religious studies. I assure you his family is not forcing him or bullying him in ANY way.

I'd be careful about saying religion is the source of all hate though since I'm a devout catholic but I'm still demisexual. I've never felt compromised by my religion in any way. Christianity's motto is love thy neighbor as thy self even if not everyone follows it. If anything, the newest Pope has made the Catholic church as much more welcoming place for the LGBT community.

Last edited:

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
yes but i also have a gay cousin, much to everyones amusement...

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Nope. I have a gay cousin - he's my oldest cousin on my stepdad's side of the family, and we're not that close, but I do like him and have pleasant memories of him from my youth. <3 I'm the asexual cousin, but I've never really told my extended family about that - not because I'm "in the closet", per se, I just don't feel compelled to talk about it. The subject isn't that important to me, and I must stress, I mainly just see these family members at holidays and birthday parties.

Turtwig_

Turtwig Lover, Avid Writer
Years
I... just realized I'm the gay cousin. I'm not out to my extended family though; I'm from a conservative area, so that doesn't mix well.

Although since I'm not really outwardly gay, no one in my immediately family really believes that I am gay. My parents still sometimes throw around the "girlfriend" word to see if it was a phase.

Last edited:
Back