• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I see. That too kind of discouraged me from joining as well. =/

Also, you didn't answer my question on Darkrai, if I needed an event ot get him or not. xD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I see. That too kind of discouraged me from joining as well. =/

Also, you didn't answer my question on Darkrai, if I needed an event ot get him or not. xD

yup heis an event pokemon only .so is az and shem . everyone that has one now either glitched to get them , hacked to get them , or traded for a glitched or hacked one XP

me ill just wait for the nintendo event to give the tickets away . ill visit the nintedo world here in NY once a week if I have too .

Ullion

Years
You're lucky Shido. A) You live enar there or w/e and B) You ahve the freedom to do that stuff. My parents pressure me not to go towards pokemon adn that sort of stuff. I feel so isolated... >.>"

Ullion

Years
Umm, sure? But how? A) I dont have a DS, and B) If I do, wouldn't I need a Wifi connector?

And I'd agree with you, but I don't even know if I am going to get my drivers liscense any time soon. xD

Also, "No same pokemon" as in no having mroe than one of the same pokemon on our team?

Ullion

Years
Aight, good luck man! Also, just call me Kyle ^.^

Ya, don't even try for perfect IVs =/

Alright, Ya I figured most of that.. so I don't know if we'll even be able to play? Well if we do, it would be an honour to face you Shido! Also, I'm not a fan of using shinies in battles. ^.^

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Yo! Guys I got questions. I cant seem to remember but
a) Do Gold and Silver shinies count?
b) How many posts should u have to join the club?

Reason: My friend wants to join the forum and the shiny hunter club. So- I need this info for him...End Reason.

Still no new shinies. :/ Its March Break for me^_^(so glad it iz no homework or school...just the way I like it =D) Im hunting like crazy but still no new shinies -.-'

Ullion

Years
Well, it is 30 posts! ^.^ And no, 1st and 2nd gens don't count. xD

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
You're lucky Shido. A) You live enar there or w/e and B) You ahve the freedom to do that stuff. My parents pressure me not to go towards pokemon adn that sort of stuff. I feel so isolated... >.>"

I wouldn't worry too much KS. I think that with the technology they have now, Nintendo will have the sense to let us download event pokes over Wi-fi at home rather than having us go to event areas. (Well they better. No events have came NEAR me since the time of Generation 1. :( )

Anyway, as for the all-night Slowpoke hunt, I FELL ASLEEP while waiting for my parents to. And I have had no new shinies since my last post so I'll try the late night thing again on Friday night.

Good luck again to all. Oh and if Aaryn and SkinnyGreenMan log in, could somebody tell them that the Shiny Dex and members list need updating?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
My my, someon'es been busy.... it went from me almost double posting to 2 new pages....
Anyway, count me in on this little contest thing. I actually think I could win. o_O
But I have a long way to go, and a short time to get there. I'm going to do what they say can't be done. >.>

@KYLE:
If and when you get a DS and want to go online with it, you could go to a "Hotspot" and use it, but that's no fun. Instead of getting the Nintendo USB Connector, I suggest paying a little bit more out of your pocket and getting a router. I've tried both and myself among other people want to run the USB Connector over with a Hummer.

@Shido:
The shiny form of Darkrai to me is.. well... not much difference.. Dark blue. It looks cool but I myself prefer shinies that are of major difference. :)

@DarkParukia:
It's your kind of determination that gets shinies, but I have to say I've tried the all-nighter thing too, and sometimes all-dayers too. >.< My success has been limited, but I think you'll get your target soon. Good luck dude. :)

And good luck everyone else, but why should I wish luck to people who are in this "competition"? >.> I'm keeping that luck for myself! :P XD But it's not like I had any to give out as is. ;.;

-DDD

Years
well i am sure fufu will not win because i am the ultimate shinyhunter and my name is shinyhunter so i will be victorious lol

anyway so will nitendo events be wifi

offtopic: way offtopic: i downloaded the super mario theme song lol

on topic no new shinys

shido how is the website coming along buddy oh pal

what?

an 815 survivor :P
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2007
stop talking about my butt
anyways, i'll be EV training, so i might find a shiny :P

Years
lmao i havent started working on it because you said you would tell exo to get in touch with me XP
no that was killer swift lol
stop talking about my butt
anyways, i'll be EV training, so i might find a shiny :P

no bodys talking about your butt and i dont think you are even a member

well i am going back to eevee *throws confetti everywhere lol* wish me luck and good luck to all in the madness race lol

EDIT:well change of plans in my leaf green i am going for an unkown lol preferbly the A, !, or is it ? i am not sure

anyway wish me luck lol

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
oh your right it was ks LMAO my mistake i was super tired and was bout to fall sleeps XP

well im off to hunt again so gl to you all !!!

Ullion

Years
>.>" yay, Shido got me and SH mixed up. =X

Btw, ya'll can call me Kyle, not KS. But it doesn't really matter I guess.

Anyways, I didn't get shiny zap last night, but today I played my emerald again (wow, first tiem for a while..) and I beat the n00bs on... that volcano place... xD And am Forcing my way through Larvatar (That volcano town place..) Town gym... Sorry for the bad names and stuff... but I can't seem to remember what they're called. =/

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Lavaridge I think. Larvitar is a Pokemon. :P
Today also makes it one month I've tried for a Shiny Chamrnader. I'm doing that along with a pokemon on my sapphire game. Good luck. Maybe I'll get something, who knows. Everybody says that. >.<

Ullion

Years
Yeah that's what it is. And I was aware that Larvitar is the pokemon, but it was the closest thing that name to mind. =X

Ullion

Years
o.o wow, so many shinies * gets all dizzy* ahaha. Nah, sorry, i don't know, try pokemonelite2000 or whatever it was. >.>"

Ullion

Years
Lol, I was going to suggets serebii, but I didn't know you could take the sprites from there. xD

Well, are there MORE unowns... or do they look different or something? =/

Ullion

Years
Cool. Well hope you find the unown sprites! Maybe you can type it in google images? =/

ALso, the batteries are done charging, so I'm off to play through emerald. ^.^

Back