• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. I think, it's saying something when you realize that it took four hours just to get through the intro part of the game. {XD}

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Diablo 3, and DmC: Definitive Edition for the PS4 as of late. Mostly Destiny and DmC though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ Don't be sorry! ;)

I finished Tales of Xillia the other night so I couldn't help myself and bought Xillia 2! So now I'm playing that. :) Also really into Super Mario Maker since that just came out, so I've been at that for a bit too. Just made some new levels and edited my old ones...but now I need some more Xillia in my life. <3

Years
I bought Harvest Moon GBC 2 on my 3DS, and it's my first Harvest Moon game. I kinda have no idea what's in store for me but from what I played so far I like the ideas and concepts of the game. It sparked in interest for me to look at Farming Simulator and other Harvest Moon games.

DaHatMan

The Mad Hatter Extraordinaire
Years
Finally after months of begging to play this game I finally get my hands upon it. Persona 4. Yesh! However there is one pet-peeve I have. "Everyday's great at your Ju-Nes" ... IT'S JUNES!!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Right now I'm playiiiing...

Final Fantasy XIV - Not as addicted to this as I was a few months ago, thank god. XD; Still hop on once a week or more to play a bit though. (I'm on Exodus!)

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Still in the midst of replaying this. I'm on case 3. I really missed this game.

Tales of Xillia - Started a replay the other day, although I also just finished my favourite part of the game so I'm not quite as excited to get back to this, oops.

Ni no Kuni - I'm still trying so hard to actually... finish this...... but I'm starting to think it's just not gonna happen. I'm about halfway (I think?) but I just don't enjoy it enough and there are so many things I'd rather play. :(

pkmin3033

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX. The song choices in this one are soooooo much better than Project Diva F 2nd, which I just can't get into...it's about on-par with the first Diva Vita title. Doremifa Rondo is better than any song in the Vita game, but the rest range from awesome to outright awful. The chibi style is awesome, though <3

Still playing Amnesia: Memories as well. I'd like to re-iterate at this point how much I despise Toma; even on his route he's a fucking prick. You do not lock a girl up in a cage for any reason. The guys in this are actually all pretty scary - asides Ukyo, who randomly goes into psycho mode for no apparent reason, none of them seem to be able to control their hormones. I'm enjoying this game immensely, but...holycrap, seriously. Is this considered normal/ideal in Japan?!

Years
Switching between Pokemon Black, Kingdom Hearts, and Mass Effect. Mostly Mass Effect, although I'm reconsidering that after reading about some of the sidequests.

Years
Left 4 Dead & Halo ODST.

Going for kill count in L4D. Just continuing the story in ODST. Might do a swap with Reach or Halo 4...

pkmin3033

Platted Dragon Age: Inquisition - FINALLY - and will probably do the DLC over the next few days or so. Might clean up NieR next; still mulling it over, I have a fairly large backlog after all. I need something that'll last me until the 16th of Broketober, when all hell breaks loose. Also finished Amnesia, so moved on to Danganronpa Another Episode...camera is a bit gimmicky, but it's fun enough I guess. Loving the semi-obscure references most people playing the game probably won't get...or will, but won't have seen the source material. Mark Guyver. Ahahaha.

Project Mirai DX, Pokemon HeartGold, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D are filling up my spare spare spare time.

Years
I knew that as soon as I bought NHL 16 that it would be all I'd be playing, and I was right :p

I've got The Last of Us, Drive Club, and Dragonball Xenoverse among others that are just sitting there, and I keep going back to play hockey. You'd think I was a Canadian or something...

Years
Currently playing:
-Wind Waker HD
-Hyrule Warriors
-SSB4 (Wii U and 3DS)
-MUGEN with Higurashi/Umineko characters (Holding me off until I can get a computer that can run Ougon Musou Kyouku)

I also just finished a replay of Omega Ruby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back