• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Been wanting to, but didn't.

Since the previous 2 are from my to watch list, here's another one from there. Have you seen Kamisama no Memochou?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
YESSS YESSS YESSS!!

Its the only anime that I looked forward to this season.

Have you seen... Ao no Exorcist since I am about to watch the movie now.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
I have... and i have mixed feelings cause I think it's underated by some and overated by others

Have you ever seen... School Rumble?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years

Since we're on oldies... what about Hotaru no Haka (Grave of Fireflies)?

I loveee Grave of the Fireflies!!!!

And yes i have seen naussica... not one of my favorite ghiblis but a really good movie nonetheless

Have you seen Laputa: Castle in the Sky?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope, although it looks familiar...

With the amount of 1980s... have you seen Doraemon?

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
No, I have not. However, the name sounds really wacky and crazy so I might give it a go.

Have you ever watched Mew Mew Power? I used to watch it loads and then got to the final English episode and then t was just the two characters about to kiss ... And then then program ended. Me and my sister cried so much. ;_;

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Marathoned in over the course of three days last year to signal the beginning of my huge magical girl watching spree. I still enjoy it quite a bit.

Magical girls? MAGICAL GIRLS? Have you seen Lyrical Nanoha?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nope but I know this is a must :D

Mahou Shoujo... hm... Fate/Stay Prism Ilya, anyone? :D

Have you ever watched Mew Mew Power? I used to watch it loads and then got to the final English episode and then t was just the two characters about to kiss ... And then then program ended. Me and my sister cried so much. ;_;
Finish it in Japanese it's worth it ;) There's whole season waiting for you as English only covered the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back