• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon CODENAMED: S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M

Which rom should we use for Pokémon Codenamed Spectrum (name due to change)

• Leafgreen (LEG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruby

• Sapphire (S not to be confused with silver)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Hello everybody and thank you
for paying attention to my idea.
Before I start the post, I need to
tell you that this Pokémon
game name sounds familiar
with the recently popular
Pokémon Spectrum game,
That game Currently has
No connection to that game
whatsoever! Except the name…
Sorry guys, I thought of it but I
Didn't know it already existed.
Now let's move on.​
Pokémon Codenamed Spectrum
Pokémon Spectrum, a new hack
explore a new region that is
known to have animals both native to Hoenn and their region. Like many Pokémon, they're all beautiful, colourful and polished. Unlike others, they're introducing new abilities you may have not heard of before.​

What should you expect?
*A few new fab Pokémon to catch. Did we say it was NEW?
*Along with that, try and catch all the Pokémon from Kanto to Alola again.
*A new evil team and an old one too, Team Plasma
*New towns!
*New routes!
*Version exclusive Pokémon that can only be added to you and your friends Pokédex with trading! Back up a trading compatible emulator!
And much more…

Obviously this game is for the community, but, the team behind this feel more comfortable in their own bubble at the current moment…

What you, yes you! can help with is answering our poll. We need to know which rom would be better for a hack like this, this is an important matter, because we need to find out about the support for each game. The team wanted a Platinum or BW hack, but I convinced them it'll be a bit cumbersome to hack those.

Back