Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
19,955 posts
7.2 Years
ATTENTION

As I'm sure most of you are aware, the PokeCommunity has recently launched a huge social media campaign of which a prominent part is our communities very own Youtube channel. The Underground staff are looking to jump onto the youtube bandwagon to show people the kind of fun we have here and to introduce people to mafia and to do that, we need your help.

There's only four of us here, and that's not really enough people to have a fun game without including Epic Mafia randoms who might not want to appear in our video. If you'd like to volunteer to be a part of our Youtube Epic Mafia games post in here letting us know that you're interested and what your timezone is.

If you have any questions you're welcome to post them here also, or to message one of the Underground mods directly.

Note: To be a part of this endeavour you will be required to contribute your voice to a simultaneous Skype call.

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 21
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,372 posts
8.6 Years
You know I'm down with it. But fair warning, I'm not really comfortable with my voice and people say that my mic is bad... I'll try to do it tho

GMT +8 :D

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,225 posts
7.3 Years
keen! gmt +11

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
3,546 posts
5.7 Years
^ Bringing #Teamdoof to youtube

EST/GMT-5

Nagi

Age 24
Female
home
Seen October 18th, 2016
Posted October 10th, 2016
997 posts
4.8 Years
as much as i love voice calls and EM... isn't it really easy to figure out who the mafia is when you're all in the same voice call? even outside of the fact that i'm a horrible liar when confronted in person, you'd be able to tell scum by who's typing during the nighttime no? lol

regardless. GMT+1
-
-
-
-
i'm so t i r e d

Ash

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
EST -5

If I can get back on my laptop by then ;;

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,694 posts
5.5 Years
It's been a while since I played EM, but sure... I'm in!

GMT+1

Ullion

Simic Synthesis

Male
Canada
Seen September 17th, 2017
Posted August 18th, 2017
4,681 posts
13 Years
I don't think we really need to be concerned about people giving up roles in a call. If you're typing and don't want someone to hear, just mute your microphone for a second.
But that could be read as suspicious then, as well. :/

esperance

Age 22
Male
Ohio
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
3,827 posts
9.3 Years
But that could be read as suspicious then, as well. :/
I guess we'll just have to step our game up to the next level ;D Timing your voice is part of the challenge.
What are you so afraid of?

Ullion

Simic Synthesis

Male
Canada
Seen September 17th, 2017
Posted August 18th, 2017
4,681 posts
13 Years
I feel like using voice activation would be more reasonable, easier and most all: more fair. :P

Wouldn't you be upset if someone called you out as mafia because of something dumb like that? Wouldn't you feel guilty if you noticed someone else typing/muting themselves during the night phase, so you're suspicious of them. And you end up having to make a decision involving said person, and they end up being mafia and you made the decision based out of unfair knowledge? I know I would :P

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
19,955 posts
7.2 Years
Right, thanks very much to all you volunteers! We'll get back to you soon enough with more info about how and when this is happening and who will be involved in the first video.
Advertiser Content