• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What is your current team?

PokeTrekkie92

Gym Leader of Alabaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
My team on let's go Eevee

Eevee Lv.63
Nidoqueen Lv.57
Butterfree Lv.54
Gyarados Lv.53
Ninetales Lv.55
Venusaur Lv.54

(Let's Go Pikachu team coming soon)

Years
Well I need someone to trade me so I can get my Machamp but Machoke, Growlithe, Nidorino, Hypno, Gyarados, and Pikachu, I restarted my game because I made some choices in team members I regretted before. Not so much now though. :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
As stated, I have replaced members of my team and I am about to work on Nicknames.

My Main Team:
Eevee
Alolan Ninetail
Rapidash
Dragonite
Poliwrath
Nidoking

My Secondary Pokemon: (Which I plan to train like my main team)
Mew
Lapras
Arcanine
Electabuzz
Venasaur
Rhydon

Last edited:
Years
I'm still early on and building my team, but so far I've got Eevee, Butterfree, Weepinbell, and Chansey, with the next Pokemon I'm planning for is Vulpix. Not really sure what I plan on doing as I progress, but I don't see Weepinbell staying on my team for much longer, even though it was clutch in the first two Gyms.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Pikachu//Val (she was named after my very best friend who's like a big sister to me)
Pidgey//Digit (I always name my male Pidgeys this... it's my thing)
Rattata//Cheddar
Oddish//Flower

This team could most likely change later. So, I'll either post my new team or just edit this post. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
my team is changing constantly. nothing is set in stone, but my strongest pokemon and the ones i use the most often are eevee (pocky), clefable (strawberry), alolan dugtrio (loco moco), blastoise (tofu), ninetales (brulee), kadabra (godiva), pidgeot (cashew), charizard (cinnamon), kimchi (haunter), porygon (trix), and venusaur (saffron). probably a few others i'm forgetting?

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I beat the E4 with just one OP Eevee, Kabutops, and Alolan Ninetails.

I'm going to be starting over and adding Mew to my team, though I haven't decided on just dual-running it with those 2, Eevee and Mew, or making a more rounded team.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
I went for the classic team.

Eevee, Pikachu, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur and Nidoqueen.

Now I have Mewtwo he swapped out Nidoqueen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
My current team is Eevee (Caramel), Victreebel (Lemon), Gyarados (Blueberry), Ninetales (Cinnamon), Alolan Ninetales and Alolan Raichu.

Going through Victory Road atm.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Eevee, Bellsprout, Nidoran♂, Pidgey, Beedrill, Zubat.

Yes, I only recently started playing this game and is only just got the 1st badge, and yes, this is the first time where my first go at the game is a nuzrun. Not a blindlocke since I saw playthroughs of this before.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
My team is only my starter Eevee and a Bellsprout. :(

Hoping to add a Psyduck today when I hit the route above Cerulean.

Years
Gotten all the way to Cinnabar in just a couple days (though I haven't cleared out Silph Co). Currently have:

Eevee "Evelyn"
Nidoking "Rafael"
Raichu "Bolt"
Venusaur "Kona"
Ninetales "Blaise"
Alolan Ninetales "Blaire" (via NPC trade in Vermilion, so her name is technically Ninetales)

I love having the two Ninetales on my team... it really creates a bond between the two.

What order have you taken on the gyms? I was afraid they were going to remove the ability to go out of order, but it appears as if you can take on Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, and Blaine in any order just like the originals. I beat Koga before Erika, but other than that I've gone in order.

PageEmp

Years
Eevee, Bellsprout, Nidoran♂, Pidgey, Beedrill, Zubat.

Yes, I only recently started playing this game and is only just got the 1st badge, and yes, this is the first time where my first go at the game is a nuzrun. Not a blindlocke since I saw playthroughs of this before.

Update. I'm grinding for the 5th gym right now, since then the team drastically changed. After sending a bunch of mons from my phone to the game, I will form a rotation and train everyone. Anyways...

Current team:

Eevee, Victreebel, Venomoth, Wigglytuf, Hitmonlee, Rapidash

I plan to add 2 Slowpokes, an Onix, a Weezing, and a few others.

Deaths:

Beedrill - Died against a coach's Meowth and I still regreat challenging him.

3 Pidgeotto - Yes, 3 of them died including the original. The first one died against the rival, 2nd one was sacrificed against the electric leader and forgot what happened to the 3rd, maybe a crit in the cave.

Ninetales - Died against the coach in the fighting dojo.

Jigglypuff - Fell to a Horn drill to someone I forgot.

Coldnx

Ice-Type Enthusiast and Jynx's 1# Fan
Years
I'm an Ice-Type enthusiast so my team is:

Alolan Ninetales
Dewgong
Cloyster
Jynx 1# (Psychic & Shadow Ball)
Jynx 2# (Dream Eater & Ice Beam)
Lapras

Unfortunately because of GameFreak removing abilities/held items (incredibly stupid idea might I add) it completely guttered Cloyster, so I may have to settle for the first time ever a non-Ice type on my team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I've just beaten the Elite Four and Champion.

My team went through a lot of shuffling throughout the game, but I was able to form a powerful team in the end.

1. Beth the Eevee
Moves: Double-Edge, Sizzly Slide, Sappy Seed, Quick Attack.

2. Ralph the Rhydon
Moves: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Megahorn.

3. Phoebe the Ninetales
Moves: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Solar Beam, Calm Mind.

4. Sans the Gengar
Moves: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Psychic, Mega Drain.

5. Triton the Gyarados
Moves: Waterfall, Crunch, Outrage, Tackle.

6. Sportacus the Dragonite
Moves: Outrage, Wing Attack, Superpower, Thunder Wave.

I used a Nidoking named "Thanos" as my most versatile all-out attacker throughout the game. Since I was able to acquire Rhydon in Victory Road after some intense grinding and numerous captures, I swapped out Nidoking in favor for another awesome Ground-type.

Phoebe did really well against Lorelei after setting up a Calm Mind.

The only trainers that gave me trouble during my Pokémon League challenge were Bruno, Lance and my friendly rival. The latter took a while to take down, due to some dual screen shenanigans and a full team of really bulky and fast Pokémon.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My team right now after defeating Sabrina
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Mewtwo, Alolan Ninetales, Charizard, Riachu, Snorlax, and Alakazam.....i sometimes switch 1 of them out for my beefed up Dragonite

PageEmp

Years
Finally, I recently decided to nickname all my mons at last. Now...

Current rotation (I'm now grinding for maybe silph co, if I can't go there
then the 5th gym.)
Spoiler:

Deaths:
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
My team after beating the game and beyond:

Pikachu (Level 85)
Persian (Level 80)
Rapidash (Level 82)
Scyther (Level 83)
Lapras (Level 77)
Dodrio (Level 84)

I sorta used pokemon I never really used before, and they turned out pretty well!

Back