• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
giphy.webp

I'm ok with Prue (though I greatly prefer Mary Berry) but god I miss Mel n Sue so much. The new hosts are too cringy at times for me. ):

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'm ok with Prue (though I greatly prefer Mary Berry) but god I miss Mel n Sue so much. The new hosts are too cringy at times for me. ):

Oh I love Noel and Sandy just as much. They always seem so sad when the contestants leave.

Years

I've never properly watched it since I haven't spent a summer in the U.K. since it really became a thing but I remember someone telling me that if one of the contestants started crying Mel and Sue would go up to them and swear all sorts to them so the BBC couldn't air the footage of them crying which I found really sweet, haha.

Years
I've never properly watched it since I haven't spent a summer in the U.K. since it really became a thing but I remember someone telling me that if one of the contestants started crying Mel and Sue would go up to them and swear all sorts to them so the BBC couldn't air the footage of them crying which I found really sweet, haha.

I've read that, too! I just find their dynamic so much more....genuine. I'm just not a fan of the new hosts' banter. :< It's on US Netflix at least~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
With my work and anxiety i would not be functioning off that amount of sleep. I can hardly function as it is being a manager with mental issues is hard guys.

Years
Going to bed early is quite brilliant. I'm talking 2 AM here. Anything south of that and the morning gets ugly, so I let it ebb into the afternoon and then I saunter around the estate with a martini in my hand - give or take a lie or two.

But people, get your sleep! Sleep deprivation is a major factor in acquiring dementia, and dementia is awful. Incontinence is in the package, too, as well as being a nuisance to everyone. Prevention is the way to go!

So sleep and don't smoke. Strangely enough, unless I am very much mistaken, alcohol does not increase one's chances. No excuse to kill your liver on a concession, though. Full cognisance is always best.

Weezer + the lingering high of pizza is godly.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I can function on little sleep, but it drives me crazy the whole day knowing what could have been; a nice 8 or so hours.

Years
Eight hours is mandatory! Mind you, I heard that Oda Eiichiro gets by on two. Not without getting hospitalised, of course, but nothing impressive comes without a little torture and self-harm. Like twirling a stick. Took two weeks and a lot of brain-damage. Kept whacking my skull in and dropping it on my toes. Bloody Rey! Influencing people like that - its damn dangerous.

No pillows are brilliant, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back