• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Anime again

Years
Soooo, it's been a while since I last posted here. Anyway, my suggestion is to do something similiar to Anime Daily we've been doing before. What I have on my mind is to write an article per month and sum up what happened to each episode. However, if any non-filler episode airs, then I guess it would be good to make an article for that episode alone. I would be happy to continue writing a few things about Pokemon Anime.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Well we did the multi article format with the newest daily article. Right now it's the Alola wrap up and had 3 episodes covered from the Nebby arc, with more to come hopefully. I'll definitely try to help write more for the next one.

I suppose a standalone article for important episodes may not be a bad idea, but it may be better to just keep it as one thing and not split them based on importance.

Years
Yeah something like that. However, I was thinking not adding so many details like you did. It's like the old series I was doing, it will take a lot of effort and time (I know it from first hand haha). So maybe doing something like a sum up of the filler episodes?

Back