• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedex master

Mr.pokedex
Years
i bet this is going to be better then the rest of the pokemon games so far (apart from heartgold + soulsilver they haven't even come out yet)

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2012
awesome job, this is gonna be a must download when your finished, really hope you finish or at least pass it on to someone else to finish if you decide to stop

suggestions (just my opinion)
1. maybe make the virus pokemon a bit less friendly looking, weird to think of a virus being a joyful thing
2. make a cerebus legendary? not literally but based off him, or maybe add one more head to the hydra (evo to lapras?) pokemon
3. gnackal should prob be standing, jackals i think look better standing imo
4. add an aura or particles around stox, he is a stardust pkmn
5. make a sphinx legendary, again based off and not like the cat electric one that is already a pkmn
6. make drageon a bit more dragony, like with fangs (dragon fangs) and maybe a bit less friendly, its design i just cant seem to like
7. the chimiara pokemon doesnt look like a chimiara at all, maybe that ones just me, maybe add a legendary thats also based off a chimiara
8. make morphoton similar to ditto but instead of becoming the pokemon, it should become the type of the encountered pkmn, and maybe can learn any move? but that would make it uber, which i like, but to balance it could be a really high evo level for its prevo, like 50 or higher, and its prevo could be very weak and only able to learn normal moves and couldnt be given an exp share, also, the prevo can evolve to a different pokemon about 10-25 levels earlier (your choice) that can learn any move but when the pokemon uses a move it becomes a type that is weak to that moves type, (ex. if it uses flamethrower it becomes a water or rock or ground type making it susceptible to a grass or electric or water type, also, it could be a random change between susceptible types or just one type no matter what) and the only way to get the higher level evo is to stop the evo until it becomes the minimum lvl, this would make it almost a secret pkmn with legendary status, and it would only be possible to evo the prevo to this after the elite four/final battle event, and a character could alude to it throughout the game but only reveal the info after the final battle

btw, i kno that would prob be a programming nightmare but i think it is an awesome idea, i would do it but i havent the time or ability, if you were to use the last idea i would like to have credit for the concept at least, the rest doesnt matter to me, also im not trying to be mean or too critical in any way, just suggestions, do what you will with them and good luck!!! definately the most promising pokemon hack/game right now

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2012
well thats not what he said, and i never said that it was, i was just asking for an estimated time of release

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hey just a quick question....where did your guys' new site go. its been offline for a while now and i was wondering what was up.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
I disagree

awesome job, this is gonna be a must download when your finished, really hope you finish or at least pass it on to someone else to finish if you decide to stop

suggestions (just my opinion)
1. maybe make the virus pokemon a bit less friendly looking, weird to think of a virus being a joyful thing
2. make a cerebus legendary? not literally but based off him, or maybe add one more head to the hydra (evo to lapras?) pokemon
3. gnackal should prob be standing, jackals i think look better standing imo
4. add an aura or particles around stox, he is a stardust pkmn
5. make a sphinx legendary, again based off and not like the cat electric one that is already a pkmn
6. make drageon a bit more dragony, like with fangs (dragon fangs) and maybe a bit less friendly, its design i just cant seem to like
7. the chimiara pokemon doesnt look like a chimiara at all, maybe that ones just me, maybe add a legendary thats also based off a chimiara
8. make morphoton similar to ditto but instead of becoming the pokemon, it should become the type of the encountered pkmn, and maybe can learn any move? but that would make it uber, which i like, but to balance it could be a really high evo level for its prevo, like 50 or higher, and its prevo could be very weak and only able to learn normal moves and couldnt be given an exp share, also, the prevo can evolve to a different pokemon about 10-25 levels earlier (your choice) that can learn any move but when the pokemon uses a move it becomes a type that is weak to that moves type, (ex. if it uses flamethrower it becomes a water or rock or ground type making it susceptible to a grass or electric or water type, also, it could be a random change between susceptible types or just one type no matter what) and the only way to get the higher level evo is to stop the evo until it becomes the minimum lvl, this would make it almost a secret pkmn with legendary status, and it would only be possible to evo the prevo to this after the elite four/final battle event, and a character could alude to it throughout the game but only reveal the info after the final battle

btw, i kno that would prob be a programming nightmare but i think it is an awesome idea, i would do it but i havent the time or ability, if you were to use the last idea i would like to have credit for the concept at least, the rest doesnt matter to me, also im not trying to be mean or too critical in any way, just suggestions, do what you will with them and good luck!!! definately the most promising pokemon hack/game right now

Hmmm......
(This is just an opinion.)
1.If you want freaky,you simply give it slimey goo.But if you want disturbingly freaky,you give it the most annoying smile,the same kind of smile that makes you puke,the same kind of smile that tells you you are not welcome.The smile that tells that it's fake-the same kind of smile killer zombie clowns have.The same Banette smile.(At least, I've always thought it should be that way.)
2.Adding something after you are started can end up to a wrecked project.
3.*No comment*
4.It's called the "Stardust Pokemon" to show it is quite simple,instead of "Awesome Sparkly Shiny Star Pokemon".Even though I do agree it may be deserve stardust at some points because it's that pokemon,not at all times because it's nothing fancy.
6.Another thing,to you I guess only western,fierce bloodthirsty (Incorrect) dragons
are what you consider "dragons".Why do you think Altaria,Dragonair,Latios,Latias, Kingdra are dragon types?Because to me dragon types should be Beautiful,Graceful,possibly wise.
7.Yup,that one is either just you or me.
8.If it was like ditto,it wouldn't be creative,now would it?

This is just me disagreeing,because we humans do that you know.
Also,If this was my project,I would actually except some of these suggestions,but looking at this game it seems to not work.

Pokeyking

That guy that does stuff.
Years
None of these things shall be added. We are done with our pokemon concepts, and our ABSENT artist is drawing them. Ummm, we did once have a spinx pokemon, but we went with something else instead. The Chimera pokemon I don't get to. But live with it, its cute and cuddly, and one of our few one liners. Our site is down, and we don't know why.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
loving the ideas and fakemon can't wait to see more! :)

i need help can anyone help me?

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Great storyline! It really caught my attention.

The Fakemon look like they can be in the next version of a POKEMON game :D

I'm really looking forward to this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back