• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
PokemonLetsGo-extra-8855

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

About this thread:

The purpose of this thread is to announce if you're returning to the community from a hiatus, are taking a break from us for a little while, or have recently changed your username! Use this thread to tell the community all at once that you have finals and won't be online for two weeks, or that you're returning from your family weekend vacation, or anything in between! All Pokecommunity rules and Meet & Greet rules apply when using this thread.

• If you're returning after more than thirty (30) days, you are able to make an entirely new introduction thread, found here.
  • Please don't post questions here. If you have questions about the community, post in the Feedback & Support forum.
  • If you want more information on username changes, please check here.

Thank you!

Original thread by Sheep, rewrite by Fairy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello~ This is your admin adventure who has left earth and become Astronaut. Hope that's not too confusing!

Cid

Years
*waves* Just came back from not being around since 2017. Hope everyone has been doing well. 🙂
5 days and 9 hours late but welcome back, DigitalMewtwo! I've been seeing you around, so I hope that means you'll be around often. :)

Hello~ This is your admin adventure who has left earth and become Astronaut. Hope that's not too confusing!
I'm not sure if I've told you on Discord yet but I love this username! :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
'Sup, it's been like 2 years, but I've been itching to type again and this place makes for a nice chatting outlet. Nice to be back :)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
Hi this is Pikachukid. I've been with Pokémon since the beginning and recently came back to finish the Challenges i signed up for. You can follow my adventures as Pokémon (and by extent this website) allows me to be creative, goofy, and sometimes dramatic. So expect something quirky and/or goofy. That's all for now, tata!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome back Pikachukid! Looking forward to seeing how your challenges play out. Best of luck to ya! :)

Cid

Years
Hi this is Pikachukid. I've been with Pokémon since the beginning and recently came back to finish the Challenges i signed up for. You can follow my adventures as Pokémon (and by extent this website) allows me to be creative, goofy, and sometimes dramatic. So expect something quirky and/or goofy. That's all for now, tata!

Hey Pikachukid! I'm Pikachu Cid! Glad you came back. That is certainly some meaty unfinished business, and with the way this places helps you be all of those things, I'm sure readers will be delighted.

See you around!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
hi i am new to pokecommunity.NICE TO MEET U ALL😄

i am looking for a good fan game to play with no fakemons and new regionns. can annyone give me some suggestions??☺️

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back