• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
I don't mind at all :)

Really? That'd be great!

May I have:

Crawdaunt
In Box #12
*And I know that you can make it lvl 100, but is it possible to make it lvl 80?*

and

(I tried to look for an Arcanine but couldn't find one. Probably because my eyes skipped over it. So if you actually have an Arcanine, could the lvl change apply to Arcanine? If there isn't an Arcanine, do as the Charizard is below)
Charizard
In Box #14
*And I know that you can make it lvl 100, but is it possible to make it lvl 90?*

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok great, I may have to leave myself for a bit, but not sure yet!!

Sorry it took soo long, I went a little further with crawdaunt, forgot and gave them both lucky eggs!! :)

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey RNC,
for your freebies are we allowed to ask why you are not here?

If yes, I was wondering if I could get
Lucario box 5
Chimchar box 16
Whatever lvl they are at is cool with me

Also are all the legendaries in box's 17 and 18 part of the free pokemon, or were you just listing everything you have?

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Hey again RNC :)
This will be the final time I'm here for a little while, I promise :)

But may I have:
Lapras Box
In Box #17
(It'd be great if it were a lvl 95)

and

Tyranitar
In Box #9
(It'd be great if this was lvl 98)

Sorry for the random numbers this time, but I feel bad when they can't lvl anymore, so I'd still like to give them a tiny bit before lvl 100 :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC,
for your freebies are we allowed to ask why you are not here?

If yes, I was wondering if I could get
Lucario box 5
Chimchar box 16
Whatever lvl they are at is cool with me

Also are all the legendaries in box's 17 and 18 part of the free pokemon, or were you just listing everything you have?
If they do not have a nature or level beside them I do not have them any more, my game data got erased!! But catch me here for the others please!!
Hey again RNC :)
This will be the final time I'm here for a little while, I promise :)

But may I have:
Lapras Box
In Box #17
(It'd be great if it were a lvl 95)

and

Tyranitar
In Box #9
(It'd be great if this was lvl 98)

Sorry for the random numbers this time, but I feel bad when they can't lvl anymore, so I'd still like to give them a tiny bit before lvl 100 :P
I don't mind at all, any time, but give me a bit as I just got here and want to check every thing out before I start to trade!! :)

Back