• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
its cool because I can use opel to be friends with someone and to be high above someone. Man I love this roleplay already!

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
@everyone, Hey guys! I was a bit busy over the last few days playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I noticed the IC is up, as for going on missions together, yeah I guess you guys can.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@jov I understand the new game addition...I'm playing that game, myself

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Waa, I wanna play that game :'( I havent got it yet. Also Jov will you be making a post based upon some kind of information for the instructors, like set a goal for all of them.

Also, are my posts humourous enough to9 satisfy the silly side of you brain :) jk - I know they are awesome AMIRITE?

Warbound

Iron Guard Instructor
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I should be making my first post later tonight.

Years
  • Seen today
I'm back... and I figured out which character I'm going to use for this RP I'm going to work on him ASAP but here's the SU from my the RP that this one was based off of, If that's ok with you guys...

Please Note: I am working on making it as we speak

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Name: Nathan Carrey.

Nickname: The green Knight.

Species: Sceptile

House: Iron Fist.

Appearance:

First of all Nathan stands at a height of 6'3, making him extremely large as far as a Sceptile goes. Secondly he has only one eye with the left eye having a scar over it. And finally he has a trident shaped birth mark on his neck. Nathan wears a house shirt and while exploring wears He also carries a sling bag.

Personality:

Nathan is an extremely wise Sceptile he never takes any decision before considering it first. He is quick to make friends that seem nice, but that had been one of his major problems in the past. He loves learning and goes to far places just to learn new things. However he is extremely powerful in battle and is one of the strongest pokemon in the land. He is very patient but his anger flares up whenever he finds a pokemon doing wrong. This is why most criminals tremble at the mere sound of his name.

History:

Nathan's father was a great explorer belonging to the Iron Guard House. His father was a great fighter but he felt that the peaceful nature of the grass types around him would be difficult for him to train. So he migrated to Aerer where he trained for 6 years. Then Nathan was born. Right from a young age Nathan was trained by his father. Many techniques were taught to him. One of the most important techniques was – 'Never forget your armour during even the slightest skirmishes.' At the age of 12 Nathan joined the Iron Guard House. He was an exception. He was a great learner and also exceptionally skilled in martial arts. At the age of 20 he was made an instructor shortly after becoming a Sceptile.

Nathan was exceptionally skilled as a teacher. He was fun for all the students and was bound to keep them safe during explorations. When he was 30 he lost one of his eyes during a battle with a Salamence – who was one of the most deadly villains in Giris. Thus he got the nickname – The Green Knight. When he was 35 Nathan decided to leave the Guild for a few years to explore Giris and Silve. He trained wherever he went and learnt many things. At the end he also met several Fairy Types in Faedan. Fairy types were secretive pokemon who kept to themselves. At the age of 38 Nathan came back to the Guild as an instructor once again. But this time more wise and learned.

Level: 50

Moveset:

Swords Dance

Leaf Blade

Leaf Storm

Earthquake

Thunder Punch

Dragon Claw.

Code: Maestroke.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hey can I have a reservation as a student for team Natural Grace? Ill try to have my SU up by today!
Oh and one more question, whats the leveling system going to be like?

Heres my SU!

Name: Leonel Lionhart X
Nickname: Leo
Species: Monferno
House: Natural Grace
Appearance: Looks like your average Monferno except for his burgundy bandana tied around his right arm and blue and white flames instead of red and orange flames on the end of his tail. Instead of his hair ending in a spike it is swooped to the right complimenting his gentleman like stature.
History: Coming from a long and prestigious family line, he is the son of Leonel Lionhart IX an extremely succesful and powerful bounty hunter. He is an Infernape. And A Gardevoir by the name of Elizabeth Lionhart, a marvelous private investigator that also can double as a doctor. You could say Leo has big shoes to fill. By the age of 16 Leo left on a journey around Giris working as a bounty hunter/vigilante for whatever town he was staying at for weeks at a time. As a calm and collected natural leader who has spent years in training with his
parents and hired teachers, he has upheld his own code of honor and has made it his duty to take care of those in need. After he traveled throughout all of the regions which took two years, he decided to join the four quarters guild. He is still searching for the reason he hasn't evolved yet.
Lv: 38
Move-set:Dig, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast, Protect, Close Combat, Flamethrower

Last edited:

jov0006

Years
Well there's no REAL levelling, its more of an approximate for moves, etc.

The SU looks good so you are accepted

An event will be up soon, with a meeting about the location of an expedition for instructors and a house exploration of different MDs as a comp.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hi guys I'll post tomorrow. My sis isn't allowing me on the comp now and I have to go out within an hour.

jov0006

Years
Yeah you should be able to. xD

Oh, and yes, I make the calls for evos.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my alpha SU

Full Name: Campbell "Shield Back" Yates

Appearance:

History:

Level: 40

Move-set: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Withdraw

RP Sample: (optional)

Code: Maestroke

Last edited:

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hey guys ive got youth camp from Monday-Friday so i wont be able to post again until friday night. You guys stay awesome!

Years
  • Seen today
Finally got my SU done... sorry it took so long

Full Name: Jeremy "Juggernaut" Colossus
Species: Aggron
House: Iron Guard

Appearance: much like a standard Aggron, but his eyes are green instead of blue. He is stronger than the avarage Aggron and had a large backpack to carry his armor and gear in. his Armour is thick steel plates with the right shoulder piece being about half a foot taller than the other piece and it has the symbol of a sword crossing over a shield placed on it... the symbol of the Juggernaut. the Armor is colored grey with a gold trim.

History: he was born and raised in Huel, where he learned to forge strong armor in his youth. when he was a Lairon he joined the guild in the house of Iron Guard. there he learned and grew much, he became stronger. when he graduated he carved himself an instruction position as an advanced combat instructor. he took some time off to do some thinking and to learn more about well... everything. he traveled across the land thinking to himself about his place in the world... he discovered that he needed to be at the guild, the guild completed him, his discovery along with his new found determination that his seeing the world and all the going on's in the nation.

now he is returning to the Guild with renowned drive and determination. to train the next generation of adventurers and to be the best adventurer and instructor he can be.

Level: 50

Move-set: 6 maximum.

Metal Claw

Hyper Beam

Flash Cannon

SandStorm

Earth Power

RP Sample: (optional)

Jeremy walked up to a nearby hill in the region of Terra. at the top of the hill he could see Terra's side of the Starley Sea, he knew very well that on the other side of the sea there was the Four Quarters Guild base. Jeremy continued down the hill he walked along the edge of the sea towards Flaccus.

Jeremy walked into Flaccine Town by the evening. He found a place to rest and set his bag down, the armor in his bag clanked gently against itself. he laid himself down and let his eyes close and sleep and rest to take his mind.

Jeremy woke early morning the next day grabbed his gear and left Flaccine town. he walked with a quickened pace in hopes of getting to the guild before night fell.

Code: Maestroke

Last edited:
Back