• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Lol, you are so crazy! :)
I fished for a while today but no luck with finding my shiny little luvdisc. I haven't been shiny hunting much, this is why I haven't found one.

You know, statistics aside, if you hunt them, you will find them. I don't mean hunt shinies for an hour, I mean hours and hours.. sometimes days and days of hours and hours a day... just look at LDD's collection of shinies, and MM, Shido, and various others with tons.. while I have a really hard time fathoming the fact that some people have more than 30 shinies, I do know that they are not as impossible to find as some people think. They also aren't as easy as some others might think.

I found my shiny pooch about 3 minutes after turning on my game on one day. I spent over a year off and on restarting my ruby game to get my shiny torchic. You just never know when you will find one.. one thing is sure though, if you don't play the game, you won't find anything.

Good luck to everyone, I wish you all many new shinies this year!
Kim

=D Another nice speech Kim! xD

Anyways, ive continued hatching feebas eggs, and nothing yet, not even a bold one, which is annoying sicne i have hatched several of almost eveyr kind except for bold, so I am quite angry now >.>

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
=D Another nice speech Kim! xD
lol, sorry if I've been preaching here. A speech was not intended in either case. Lemme shorten both posts.. "Don't cheat, it's dangerous to your game!" and "Hunt lots, you will find shinies." Not as informative, but definitely not a speech. Heh heh.
Kim

Ullion

Years
I didnt say ti wa slong, just a speach, speaches dont have to be long, right?

And i was just agreeing.... and i dont cheat on GBA games anyways.. >.<

Especially now knowing theyc an scew the games up.

Anyways, no new shinies... i can't seem to hatch the darn feebas! >.<

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hi, everyone. Yes, I'm still alive ^^

I haven't had much luck with shiny hunting. I figured since I want shiny Latias soooo badly, I should hunt it ALL the time, in conjuction with a different shiny(I hunt for two shinies at once anytime I have a solid surface to soft reset on and enough space, which is VERY often)...see, I usually just soft reset on two out of my now six random games(i.e FireRed and Sapphire or Ruby and Emerald). However, I figured that I can't get shiny Latias unless I soft reset on it, so I'm always hunting for Latias with something else now (i.e, Ruby and FireRed or Ruby and Emerald). I also noticed that when I do this, I feel somewhat luckier on the game I'm not hunting Latias, especially FireRed. I know it doesn't change the odds or anything, but hey, just a feeling is good enough for me. Oh, and I was usuing my brother's Emerald to soft reset for a shiny Mudkip, but now I'm going for a shiny Torchic. On my original Emerald, I'm going for Cyndaquil now(despite my sig)...on Ruby, Latias is my target, on LeafGreen(which I also took from my brother) I'm hunting Squirtle, on Sapphire I'm hunting for Beldum, and on FireRed...well, it's a secret ;) Good luck to everyone else.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Well, today I put a request on both Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I have been training my Raichu in Emerald. No shinies so far, but... Anyway, I've also been trying to find the Ranger Manaphy Mission Code. If anyone knows it, could you please PM me? Thanks.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Man this sux! My friend Ryo got a shiny Mareep in his game(Emerald) I tried to trade with him my shiny Gengar but he said noo way n isnt that kind of like a fair trade exept im giving away the better pokemon?
Still no Rayquaza or Tropius...

Ullion

Years
Maybe he likes a shiny Mareep more than a shiny Gengar? I don't fulyl blame him, you cant see a huge coliuring difference between normal gengar and shiny gengar >.<

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lies!
Shiny Gengar is the most beautiful, pure shiny Pokemon ever!
Gengar: "Shadow Pokemon" - The shiny form is actually gray... imagine that! (Shadows aren't purple). Gengar being made purple for G/S/C was the reason I first started looking for a shiny (which lead to the pursuit of other shinies).
Hi, by the way - I left my games at school and I'm regretting it now that my break has become dull. I spent a huge lot of time yesterday hunting through serebii looking at the sprites for the D/P shinies - I'm excited!
Woo!

Ullion

Years
o.o welcome back, ryan. ^.^

And yes! I finally hatched a darn bold feebas. Now I'm hatching Bagon eggs XD need adament natured... and im sure it wont take as near as long >.<

And umm, i hardly notice the colour change, but maybe i just need to look at them closer. But Mareep is obviously more off-coloured then Gengar =P

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Im not that exited about shiny hunting since my last catch waz like last year october...(I think).
Still no Rayquaza or Tropius...

Ullion

Years
O.O Ryan sorry! XD I looked at the difference between the two Gengar sprites and i now see the difference. I never knew the non-shiny Gengar looked so, vibrantly purply-ish. >.>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Thanks, Kill-Swift! And yea - Mareep's more off-colored but Gengar is still probably the most wicked Pokemon ever.

I haven't captured a shiny since... summer of 2005.
But I got another shiny Golbat last summer in a trade with a kid I was babysitting - that was cool.
I haven't spent any time since I got to school looking for that blasted shiny Tauros... I have a light courseload next semester and I'll be all into Pokemon in anticipation of D/P - so there's a good chance I'll bust it out again. But for my lack of dedication to the hunt; I definitely think it's appropriate for me to give up my title of "Owner."
So - here's my resignation. I'm sorry for my inattentiveness, I'll try to be an active member!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Thanks, Kill-Swift! And yea - Mareep's more off-colored but Gengar is still probably the most wicked Pokemon ever.

I haven't captured a shiny since... summer of 2005.
But I got another shiny Golbat last summer in a trade with a kid I was babysitting - that was cool.
I haven't spent any time since I got to school looking for that blasted shiny Tauros... I have a light courseload next semester and I'll be all into Pokemon in anticipation of D/P - so there's a good chance I'll bust it out again. But for my lack of dedication to the hunt; I definitely think it's appropriate for me to give up my title of "Owner."
So - here's my resignation. I'm sorry for my inattentiveness, I'll try to be an active member!

No Ryan, no. We are all inactive at the moment and this place probably won't pick up untill D&P are released, just post casually and whatnot and keep your goddamn title D:<

Ullion

Years
Ya i agree with Yami on that.

And Yami, was it necessary to quote me, and not him? XD

Anywho, I'm hathcing ore bagon eggs, i hope it wont take as near as long as feebas eggs >.< and who knows, maybe i'll find a shiny! o.o

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'll put myself on a probation of sorts then - if I don't start coming back and become a frequent poster again I'll leave my title as it is. If I start posting and hunting up a storm I'll take the position back. I just remember in the past it seemed like there were too many people in charge and our main purpose was to pick on people who we thought were cheaters. It was fun times... *looks into the distance and allows mind to travel back in time*

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
No new shinies, but really haven't been playing. School's back, so I have been doing that. Also, we are going to have one heck of a time looking for a shiny Manaphy, because you can only get one Manaphy per game pack of Ranger.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I'll put myself on a probation of sorts then - if I don't start coming back and become a frequent poster again I'll leave my title as it is. If I start posting and hunting up a storm I'll take the position back. I just remember in the past it seemed like there were too many people in charge and our main purpose was to pick on people who we thought were cheaters. It was fun times... *looks into the distance and allows mind to travel back in time*

*Nods* good times indeed, but whatever that seams reasonable to me even though you are the oldest member here and had an input to the original idea *rolls eyes* XD

Killer Swift: As far as i know i did quote ryan and not you :laugh:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
One could easily argue that the club was my idea... because... it basically was (with the help of Dani). And by oldest you mean veteran right? Because I know MM and LDD are older than I am...
Anyway! I'm off to kill the evening composing a sonnet (remember when my "thing" was haiku? Good times...)

Ullion

Years
xD Sorry Yami, my bad.

Anywho, the eggs have started to hatch, and no miscoloured baggies, they're green, right? XD

Anywho, nothing else really new. And Ryan, there aren't really enough leader guys cuz there are like 50 million members, adn all the 'owners/coowners' are all well, missing. >.>

Back