• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
2007 doesn't take that long. Besides I'm a ROM hacker so editing Non-Pokemon ROMS makes me wait for the Rijon Pokemon hacks I want to play.

I wish my computer has DirectSound. I want to listen to some music.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
The new screens look very promising, with every new ones I look forward on this hack more and more.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
Nice it is going to be awsome because most coolboyman hacks are very creative

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
dredevo, no double posting. people should know this by now.

a most awesome hack indeed! heh i can still remember when cbm started it long long ago... christ, quite some progress has been made since then, very very good progress i must say.

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
Wolt said:
I can't expect you to know, but he didn't double post - there's a deleted post inbetween. The post in question is telling me to rush, to which I can't do. Even now, I have a life to live, and my exams start tomorrow.

Thanks for the comment, jyaltma. ^^;

And to users having problems downloading rijonAdventures or Pokémon Brown from the website, the issue has been rectified now. To users having viewing issues with the website, set your text encoding (View: Text Encoding) to Unicode.

Dude I totally understand you(stupid school). 'nway cool new screenies and great joke:)

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Great one, Wolt! This will be great hack when you complete it. (My grammar is terrible:embarrass)

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
hm....nice hack but this maps are in mitic island(hack of alexmad)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
The video's great!
But the maps in the video are the same as Mitic Island's.

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
your hack is great but make new tiles cuz hack will looks more original

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
Wolt said:
My comments:
1. Preservation of the tileset to preserve the similar feel to Brown.
2. I need the un-LZ coordinates.

Jake, can't you just replace the tileset with Advance Map? o.o The latest version, 1.81, can do that...
But I understand what you mean in wanting to keep a similar feel to Brown Version.

fatso

Extreme Gamer
Years
im a noob, pls help i cant save the game cause of the 1 mb thing nevermind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back