• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heroes: Aftermath Sign-up and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Heroes: Aftermath
PG-15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story:
In the year 2006, seemingly normal people discovered that they had extraordinary abilities. They could heal themselves, move objects with their minds, and even travel through space and time. The evolved humans slowly learned to control their powers, but not all used them for good. One in particular was a man who called himself Sylar. He slaughtered many, stealing their abilities. With a number of these stolen abilities, a plot was set into action. A group of people had decided that in order to cleanse the world. Using Sylar's abilities, part of New York would be destroyed, killing .07% of the world's population. Through connections with one another, a small number of these evolved humans were able to gather to stop Sylar. The heroes desperately fought with the evil man, but due to one of his stolen abilities, he could not be killed and part of New York was destroyed. Panic stricken, the world went into a chaos.

General Plot:
It is the year 2011, the fifth anniversary of the event in New York City. Sylar is still at large, taking the abilities of many. Due to the Linderman Act passed in 2007, the government is tracking these special people. The evolved humans are being hunted not only by Sylar, but by the citizens. Many have gone into hiding. Yet everyday more and more people discover they have abilities and are forced to hide them. But the evolved humans are getting fed up with hiding. They have started to rebel, causing problems around the world. The government has become more violent toward the people. Now will they betray their fellows and take side with the government? Or protect their people from the supremacy? While the people are forced to chose, Hiro Nakamura, a man with the power to control the space/time continuum, has set in motion a plan to change the past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evolved Humans:

Name: First and Last (Middle is optional)
Background: A brief history of the character. Family life, birthplace, ect.
Appearance:
Ability: The power of your character. If you need help, look at this list of abilities . Name and describe.
Discovery: How powers were discovered
Reaction: How character reacted to the new found ability
Side: Government, Evolved Humans, or Undecided

Normal Humans:

Name: First and Last (Middle is optional)
Background: A brief history of the character. Family life, birthplace, ect.
Appearance:
Side: Government, Evolved Humans (For normal people, this side helps the evolved humans), or Undecided

Rules:

1. At least four lines per post

2. Use correct punctuation and grammar

3. Stay active.

4. If you would like to have more than one character, you may only have up to three.

5. Do not make every character have an ability. Some have to be normal people.

6. Please try to post atleast five lines.

My Character:

Name: Greg Bane

Background: He was raised by a loving family in Tempe, Arizona. His mother was an accountant, while his father was just a paper salesman At the age of ten, his father was murdered. His body was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex, charred. Due to the traumatizing event, he spent most of his teen years alone. On his fourteenth birthday, there was an explosion in New York city, killing millions caused by people with strange powers. Due to the media, he learned to fear and report anyone with these unique powers. He was always loyal to the cause until he himself manifested powers. Finally coming to his sense of what he had been doing to his own kind for so long, he fled his home.

Appearance: His hair has been white since birth. He has brown eyes and is approximately 5'10". Greg usually has bags under his eyes due to lack of sleep from the trauma of both his father's death and his newly discovered ability. Even though he is depressed, he hides it under a mask of optimism. He usually wears dark colored polo shirts and jeans.

Ability: Electromagnetism - The ability to create electricity and manipulate electromagnetic fields.

Discovery: While trying to save his mother from being hit by a care, a bolt of lightning shot out of his hand, hitting the care. The care burst into flames killing both his mother and the driver.

Reaction: After discovering his powers and accidentally killing his mother and someone else, he snapped to his senses. He finally understood the burden these evolved humans had and fled the scene.

Side: Evolved Humans

NPCs: These characters will be controlled by me. Post here or PM me if you have ideas or want permission to temporarily control one.

Mohinder Suresh - A scientist following his father's work in genetics. He uses his father's research to find and help all of the evolved humans.

Noah Bennet - A mysterious man in horn-rimmed glasses. He acts like he's helping Mohinder protect the evolved humans, while in actuality he is really helping the government track them down due to his daughter murder by Sylar.

Sylar - A man who uses his abilities for evil. He hunts down evolved humans, kills them, then steals their power. He is wanted by the government and feared by the evolved humans. He is the cuase of the state of the world today.

Bob Bishop - The leader of "The Company." He helps the government track down people with special abilities.

Peter Petrelli - A man ith the power of empathic mimicry. He is working to free the evolved humans with his friends.

Niki Sanders - A woman who lost her family when New York exploded. She, like many others with abilities, ws imprisoned and freed by Peter Petrelli. She is helping the evolved humans cause.

Accepted:

Greg Bane (|:Hiro:|; Evolved Human; Evolved Humans)

Patrick Doe (Beret; Evolved Human; Government)

Joe "Ice" Skidirish (Achamo-chan; Evolved Human; Evolved Humans)

"Beep" (Achamo-chan; Evolved Human; Evolved Humans)

Madison Parker (|:Hiro:|; Normal Human; Government)

Andrew Johnson (Flavaquil; Evolved Human; Undecided)

Sukko Blylliam (Waffle-san; Evolved Human; Undecided)

Evan Teinan (Scythekid *controlled by |:Hiro:|*; Evolved Human; Undecided)

Rina Chia (Miyu-chan; Evolved Human; Undecided)

Pending:

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Name: Brad Matthews
Background: He was born to a rich family on Maui, in the Hawaiian Islands. Excelling at history and science, he quickly became a prodigy. However, his parents never spent time with him, and he became lonely, unhappy, and destructive. After graduating college at an early age, he began to travel through time and space, killing people he felt like killing, including many powerful figures. However, he has discovered that nothing involving Sylar has actually changed, so he continues to go and destroy, looking for the one thing that will destroy Sylar. Sylar is his rival of sorts- he is the catalyst, the god among men- and that is what Brad strives to be. He himself does not care about humanity- he'll flip-flop for his own gain. He enjoys stealing things VERY much- that is how he got most of his regal wardrobe. He also enjoys designing his own weapons.
Appearance: He is an albino, and has long white hair, pale skin, and blood red eyes. He wears a shirt of white cave tiger fur, which he stole from his discovery of his powers, a royal coat (stole from other expeditions), a dinosaur leather belt (stole T-Rex skin), blue jeans, suede shoes, sunglasses, and a necklace of pure diamond (Once again, STOLEN). On his belt, he has guns and ammunition. He designed the guns. He is 6'5, and is quite muscular. On his back, he has a pentagram tattoo, permanent and in black.
Ability: He can go through time and space, like Hiro. He can only go to events or places he has heard of or read about. That is why he is an avid fan of learning world history.
Discovery: He discovered his powers in his sleep the night after his graduation. He woke up at the beginning of man, and soon teleported back.
Reaction: He, being naturally calm, teleported back, and devised plots to have some fun and make some "changes" to history." He then started to kill important figures, deeming them unfit for life. He started by killing religious figures in history, and moved on from there.

Side: Evolved Humans, although he may flip-flop for his own greedy desires.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Name: Joe "Ice" Skidirish

Background: Born in Tokyo, Japan. Resided with his parents near a pleasent shoreline, living the good life until a giant cloud appeared over the town. It turned out it was a triple huricane, and he was riding his bike when it hit. He was twirled and thrown into the ocean. when he woke up, he was at a place called "Joke's end". It was a year-round below-freezing place. He was taken in by a couple who was living there. He learned some english while he was there, since that was what they spoke. He was renamed "Ice" by the couple, so that's what he likes to be called.

Appearance: Black hair, White sweatshirt, and black pants. Wearing a necklace with a Crystal ingraved "氷"

Ability: Freezing - [The ability to reduce temperatures and freeze objects by force of will]

Discovery: His foster dad was being beat up from a deal made by a gang that he failed to meet. So Ice went in to protect him, got angry, and froze the leader by accedent by punching him with increasing fury.

Reaction: He was shocked, and he was in denial. He tried to use his powers for good, but they all ended up in failure. he felt he didn't belong anymore.

---

Name: "Beep"

Backround: Not much is known about Beep, altough it seems that he comes from a clan of this special species. This clan seems to be have a natural talent with technology. Beep Helps Ice get through many obsticles that have any kind of wire in them. He can't talk, But he does understand every language thier is. He was lost when he meet Ice, and Ice took him in since the clan he was in was miles away by then.

Apperance:
6y9vddd.png

Last edited:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Name: Patrick Doe
Background: 18 years ago, a young Noah Bennet captured an unnamed Ukrain "Liquid man" who was able to condense his body into water. Bennet's plan to freeze the man into submission allowed them to bag him. Unfortunately, the man died on the way. Performing a background check, the man's one year old son was found and brought to the agency. The original plan to terminate the child was scrapped when the child was able to meld into the bathwater in which he was bathed(After which, he did not display this ability for fifteen years). Hoping to gain another powered agent, the company had an agent's family raise him to adulthood. During his childhood, secret tests to measure his capabilities were held, but the child(named Patrick by the Agent and his wife) had no clue. There was no sign of any of his father's powers until his sixteenth birthday. Since then, he has been kept isolated in a company barrack, being periodically tested and used as an agent.
Appearance: Slim, very pale, with short brown hair with long bangs, handsome features. Usually wears company sanctioned armor. Wears a locket containing water collected from his father's corpse.
Ability: Water Mimicry(Although since then, his powers have mutated, allowing him to manipulate water, as well as melding into it)
Discovery: During his sixteenth birthday, Patrick and his friends went to a swimming pool. Upon entering the cool water, his body naturally reacted and his body fell apart, blending into the pool.
Reaction: Upon being "collected" by the company after the traumatic event, he became withdraw, only leaving his housing cell to eat, practice his new abilities and go on missions when ordered.
Side: Government

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Okay. Brad, it looks pretty good but (no offense) I see some grammar issues... Other than that accepted.

Achamo, it's pretty good, but could still use longer explanations and descriptions.

Beret, I like the character. And we need government people. It's pretty good. Accepted

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
Okay. Brad, it looks pretty good but (no offense) I see some grammar issues... Other than that accepted.

Achamo, it's pretty good, but could still use longer explanations and descriptions.

Beret, I like the character. And we need government people. It's pretty good. Accepted

Alright, so if I add longer discriptions, then I'll get accepted?

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
If I like it, then yes. Try to make it atleast a paragraph for description and background.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
If I like it, then yes. Try to make it atleast a paragraph for description and background.

Okay.

Here:

Name: Joe "Ice" Skidirish

Background: Born in Tokyo, Japan. Resided with his parents near a pleasent shoreline, living the good life until a giant cloud appeared over the town. It turned out it was a triple huricane, and he was riding his bike when it hit. He tried to ride away from it, but it quickly caught up and the last thing he saw was his house being blown away. He was twirled and thrown into the ocean. when he woke up, he was washed up on the shore of a place called "Joke's end". It was a year-round below-freezing place. He was taken in by a couple who was living there, named Jenny and Harold. He learned some english while he was there, since that was what they spoke. He was renamed "Ice" by the couple, so that's what he likes to be called. He spent quite some time studying his new home before he became used to it. He meet a little person-like thing named Beep, who helped him a lot in technology. Life was fine until- he found out he had powers (:O).

Appearance: Black hair, White sweatshirt, and black pants. Wearing a necklace with a Crystal ingraved "氷" That his mom gave to him.

Ability: Freezing - [The ability to reduce temperatures and freeze objects by force of will]

Discovery: His foster dad was being beat up from a deal made by a gang that he failed to meet. So Ice went in to protect him, got angry, and froze the leader by accident by punching him with increasing fury. His foster dad was scared of him, and ran to the police station the intire town was now after him since they thought he would ruin piece to Joke's end.

Reaction: He was shocked, and he was in denial. He ran away from home since all of joke's end now thought that he was some kind of devil figure. He ran took a boat to New york, hopefully escaping from this super power madness...

---

Name: "Beep"

Backround: Not much is known about Beep, altough it seems that he comes from a clan of this special species. This clan seems to be have a natural talent with technology. Beep Helps Ice get through many obsticles that have any kind of wire in them. He can't talk, But he does understand every language thier is. He was lost when he meet Ice, and Ice took him in since the clan he was in was miles away by then. He was hidden from society, But he was found out by Ice's foster parents. They thought he was a demon servant, and tried to kill him along with Ice (When they found out his powers). He was taken along with ice when they took the boat to new york.

Apperance:
6y9vddd.png

Ability: Technopathy

How's this?

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Name: Madison Parker

Background: She was born in a small town in the middle of Texas. Her parents were very abusive to her. One day she snapped and stabbed her father. Not wanting to get punished, she fled. She was found on the streets by a man who went by "Bob". He took her in and raised her. When she turned eighteen, she was recruited into "The Company" working to capture evolved humans to save the world from more devastation. She was soon partnered with a man named Patrick Doe.

Appearance: She is a bit short, only reaching a height of 5'1". She has shoulder length, dirty blond hair. Even though her childhood was rough, she has always had a very optimistic, and somewhat annoying, outlook on life.

Side: Government

This is the partner of Beret's character. And Achamo, you're accepted.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
The RP will start sometime around Chritmas. I would still like to see if anyone else will join.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
Evolved Human:

Name: Sukko Blylliam
Background: Due to Adventurous, "oddball" parents Sukko was born in Antartica and has rarely lived in the same place for more than a couple months. He was mostly raised for the first 2 years of his life by his Aunt in Vancouver, B.C. before his parents began to take him on they're travels. As Sukko grew he began to distance from his parents, developping a keen interest in sports. Because of the constant movement in his life, Sukko never actually got the chance to play any organised sports. His love of sports and distaste for his family caused him to often spend time behind books or a laptop.
At 9, Sukko was gaining more weight than a boy his age should, this continued until he was 11 when he got a new personal tutor due to hsi original falling ill. His new tutor had miminal knowledge of martial arts which kept him in-shape for the next 3 years.
Now 14, Sukko decided it was time to move in with his Aunt in Vancouver, whom he had always thought of as his true mother.

Appearance: Fairly average in height, brown hair and blue eyes. Has freckles and somewhat of a crooked nose
Ability: Replication, he has the ability to clone himself, as well as merge back with clones, the more willingness from the clone, the easier it is
Discovery: Sukko is still in the discovery period. He's often woken up staring at himself and even had what he proclaimed a dream of chasing himself around his room, at one of his lesson's his teacher paused as he swore that Sukko was splitting in half
Reaction: Sukko, is starting to realise he has this power, but would like nothing more than for himself to not have it. He is very much in denial he has though began study on evolved humans
Side: Undecided

Is that okay?

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Name: Evan Teinan

Background: At the age of 4, his parents became multi-millionaires due to the discovery of a certain type of plastic paper, where you could use a special marker that was permanent, and it would allow you to erase. At the age of 11, the family had lost it all when the world found out that the factory was using tainted materials to make their product. Evan had everything taken away from him, and his mother died a month later due to the huge changed she overtook. With only himself and his father left living in a small shack, the income was small. At the age of 12, Evan was forced to work at a factory for two years, until his father died of a sudden heart attack. Being an orphan, Evan worked and worked until he had enough to go out on his own. At the age of 17, he discovered a material that would make his parents invention legal, and he made millions. He now lives a life of luxary, at only age 18.

Appearance: Has short, but not buzz cut, dirty blonde hair. He has dreamy blue eyes, that would make someone melt if they stared for too long. He wears different clothes almost every day, but his signature look is a blue and white striped chaps polo shirt with a black blazier over it. He wears slightly faded jeans, which have rips in places, which makes it extremely fashionable. Like most tennage guys finishing high school, he wore his jeans lower than the waist, and you could see his red and white striped boxers.

Ability: Electrical Absorption. The power to absorb and subsequently release electrical energy.

Discovery: One day, he was strolling around his mansion. He was about to sit down and watch television. He heard a crash behind him and saw that the only bust of his father had smashed due to some force in the room. He had become so mad that his clenched his fists and smashed right into the wide screened television. He overcame a huge electrocution and woke up in a hospital bed. The doctors told him he was very lucky to live. When he returned to his mansion, he went to turn on the television, and on contact, sucked the electricity right out of it, and in a matter of seconds, realeased it back to the television. He learned to control his powers, and to even use it to his advantage, and direct the electricity to other places.

Reaction: Was suprised, but for some odd reason, wasn't that suprise. He always was arrogant, so having a super-power didn't come that much of a suprise.

Side: Undecided

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Scythekid, it's pretty good. Long and descripitive, but somewhat farfetched... I would work on that, you're pending.

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
It doesn't happen much... But I guess I'll let you this one time.

The RP will either start when ten characters are registered, or on the 25th.

I think all of you are missing the fact that the people with powers are being hunted by the government. Finding out they have powers should scare them.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Yay, Heroes.

2nd RP ever, but here goes!

Evolved Humans:

Name: Andrew Johnson

Background: Andrew is a little unknown character to most. He comes from a small family out in Australia and is a single child. At age 5, his father died in a car accident and was brought up by his mother in Sydney. He attended a private high school early when he was 11, as he was deemed too intelligent to waste his time in primary school by his mother. He's graduated from high school last year and moved to the US where he was meant to be attending college in a newly established building close to NY City. His true ambition was to discover and join the other evolved humans after finding out his ability 2 years previously and hearing of the events in the US.

Appearance: Andrew is relatively tall, with brown hair and green, emerald eyes.

Ability: Telekinesis - The ability to move objects with the mind.

Discovery: Back in Australia, 2 years previously, he discovered that during a Basketball game in which he had just been subbed off for, he was able to direct the motion of the ball away from the basket in anger from being dropped and causing his team to lose.

Reaction: Astounded by his new-found ability, he explored it further and expanded his capacity to move almost anything without breaking a sweat. Afterwards, reading into the events in the US involving the Government, he decided to travel there after his studies and find out what was really going on.

Side: Currently undecided.

Is that good?

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Pretty good, Flavaquil. My only complaint is that the description could be longer. Accepted.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Wait a minute, why am I pending? I don't even know what is farfetched.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Like I said, it's pretty good, but most of that stuff probably wouldn't happen. And I'm still trying toget people to understand that they should be afraid if they find out they have powers.

I'm adding two new sides to the sign-up. There will be undecided, which is where they don't know which side to be on, and none, which will be were your character does whatever would helpthem the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back