• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where's The Best Discussion Thread For...

Years
Hi,

I'm making a Yu-Gi-Oh! themed FireRed hack, and I basically want to know what Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters people want to see in game, but I have no idea where to make a thread. I would have thought the progressing hacks section but after reading the rules I realised that wasn't right.

Second of all, if I posted a thread in the wrong place and it didn't get accepted, is there any way I can then get that thread back? It's just I spend ages typing up a synopsis etc. for my hack thread but it wasn't accepted so I've lost it all.

Thanks,
Jordie.

droomph

weeb
Years
I would suggest you check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37, if you're on to discussing/researching. Moderators rarely delete threads, they rather lock them, so you can still copy+paste them into another location. For added safety, you could already copy your synopsis, and paste it in your Notepad found in the User CP.

Hope I helped~ :)

In addition to that, just submit it. If the moderators think it's not okay, they'll unapprove it.

Years
Aha! Thank you! I'll take a proper look when I get back home to my laptop.

Also yeah thanks for the advice, was helpful! Although what I meant is, I submitted my discussion thread in the progressing hacks section two maybe three days ago and it came up with a message saying something along the lines of "your thread will be posted after it has been accepted by a moderator" and that's the last I saw of it! Any ideas?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Aha! Thank you! I'll take a proper look when I get back home to my laptop.

Also yeah thanks for the advice, was helpful! Although what I meant is, I submitted my discussion thread in the progressing hacks section two maybe three days ago and it came up with a message saying something along the lines of "your thread will be posted after it has been accepted by a moderator" and that's the last I saw of it! Any ideas?

When it comes to boards such as these, the moderators of such sections check to see if threads posted are of good quality and abide by that area's rules. Yours is likely to still be neither approved or denied, so I'd say to wait one more day or two for a response. (Thread approval usually takes a few days, anyhow.) If you've waited longer than the usual couple of days, then feel free to private message or visitor message the moderators of that specific section, and they'll get onto your thread as soon as possible!

Years
When it comes to boards such as these, the moderators of such sections check to see if threads posted are of good quality and abide by that area's rules. Yours is likely to still be neither approved or denied, so I'd say to wait one more day or two for a response. (Thread approval usually takes a few days, anyhow.) If you've waited longer than the usual couple of days, then feel free to private message or visitor message the moderators of that specific section, and they'll get onto your thread as soon as possible!

Thank you that helped a lot! I messaged Christos but his DM box was full so I ended up messaging Rukario who very helpfully replied with my thread! Problem solved. Feel free to lock this thread if need be!

Back