• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

'Haters gonna Hate' isn't a meme Hikari thought of, haha. inb4 i know what you mean

There are some memes that I would rather just keep to saying them around people really close to me. Enough said.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Orly? Come at me bro. Y u no liek mudkipz memes?!

Yeh. Bored and couldn't resist.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The kind of memes I like are typically ones where you ask for peoples' opinions or fill out a quiz or figure out your superhero name or Japanese name or w/e based on your initials or something like that o3o

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm not particularly picky about 'em. They generally entertain me :B

OHOHOHOH GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS!! Borderlands 2 trailer is out. A full one. That game looks so amazingu @3@ I shall be playing as Zero. And Maya. Yes please.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

We're talking about memes now? Good >:D
learn-all-the-memes.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Term 'meme' is quite broad, much like several other terms these days.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fffffff the vice principal is subbing what might become a dropped class. This kind of stinks 'cause I really wanted to take Web Design, but if the teacher's gonna be out due to health issues that might not happen ;; We'd still get the credit but tbh I really wanted to learn HTML and CSS ><;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That's what I'm planning on doing if such a thing does happen XD I'll have to use something like Freewebs to practice, though ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh. Freewebs. I used to have a site on Freewebs. many many years ago. Of course it actually wasn't that many butstill.

Years

I never got to make my own website. Too much coding and it's time consuming which in the end isn't even that presentable. Blogging websites nowadays provide a much easier and faster way of delivering the same content you would have in a much more appealing manner.

Also got Tales of Abyss 3DS from the Mail. IDK if I should start it now.

But yeah for some reason my Youtube browsing led me to this...knowing the backstory IDK whether to laugh or cry. :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay netto you don't have to shove it in my face.

Ahhh. the Coffee thing. There is one question that will never be answered when it comes to Symphonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back