• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, I was missing out on /a/ threads so I decided that watching stuff that doesn't have plot would be fine. Chitose Get You, Moyashimon Returns Yuru Yuri ♪♪, Joshiraku, Fairy Tail and eugh, any of the other random things I might pick up.

I'm still waiting for a new Guilty Crown or Star Driver to appear to enjoy weekly, at first I thought it was going to be SAO but after reading it I don't think so. Well, unless they majorly screw it up. *wonders how they'll edit around chapter 16.5* To any of you that have read it, that caught me off guard. I thought this was shounen.

Years

Speaking of rapiers, and my boredom.

This is gonna get me in trouble, isn't it.
jhDXg.png

TBH, I prefer Archers and Snipers. I'm so totally a camper. So Sinon is beast from GGO. And lulz is that DonDon? XD hope that's in ALO so I can get revived. :P

Also the heck? I have an Ahoage? XD

Spoiler:

MOFO with a Hecate II.

I'm still waiting for a new Guilty Crown or Star Driver to appear to enjoy weekly, at first I thought it was going to be SAO but after reading it I don't think so. Well, unless they majorly screw it up. *wonders how they'll edit around chapter 16.5* To any of you that have read it, that caught me off guard. I thought this was shounen.

Told you it was a pretty great light novel. It might feel fragmentary, but the author plans to retcon the whole thing and rewrite a chronological adaptation from Floor 1-74 in SAO: Progressive.

Ch. 16.5 is the epitome of vanilla, plus how stable relationships should be. ROTFL.

But sadly real life can't have such perfect relationships. ;;

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It did feel very fragmented indeed. I presume he was literally throwing everything out and hoping something stuck, I really hope the rest of the volumes have a bit more flow and description. I like the world he's created but I was only absorbed into it during that final segment.

Fights weren't overly impressive but I expect they'll look better than they read. Characters are neither good nor bad, Kirito had a few good moments but meh. Asuna....has nice design I guess.

As for chapter 16.5, I thought they were going to evade it actually and tbh if I was writing I probably would. Yes he took the more realistic option but I'm a bit of a romancefag. Then again it moved on the relationship and made for a nice and light couple of chapters afterwards. I've read that loads of other girls get introduced, I desperately hope he doesn't do an Araragi and go after them all....although from what I read in the first 25 chapters I'm guessing he will.

Excuse this ramble, I've been awake over 24 hours now.

Years

It did feel very fragmented indeed. I presume he was literally throwing everything out and hoping something stuck, I really hope the rest of the volumes have a bit more flow and description. I like the world he's created but I was only absorbed into it during that final segment.

I agree, this series was one of those "Cellphone Novels" that became popular a decade ago when this was published, so the author was probably throwing around MMO ideas he had during the time. The latter arcs are much more coherent. ALO is short, but still straightforward

Fights weren't overly impressive but I expect they'll look better than they read. Characters are neither good nor bad, Kirito had a few good moments but meh. Asuna....has nice design I guess.

I dunno, it's pretty rare to have an Ace to be an outright protagonist. Sure he has his "growing up moments" but that's part of the story. xD
Asuna...has one of those "rich girl pressures" background, so it shows...

As for chapter 16.5, I thought they were going to evade it actually and tbh if I was writing I probably would. Yes he took the more realistic option but I'm a bit of a romancefag. Then again it moved on the relationship and made for a nice and light couple of chapters afterwards.

I've read that loads of other girls get introduced, I desperately hope he doesn't do an Araragi and go after them all....although from what I read in the first 25 chapters I'm guessing he will.

Excuse this ramble, I've been awake over 24 hours now.

I'd just have to say...he'll start looking like someone with a one-track mind in terms of relationships...it's the girls that gravitate towards him that it turns to a one-sided thing "with understanding" among the various parties. It get's parodied later on in "There is but one ultimate way" with the "Kirito Kataomoi Alliance" LOL. XP

Years
3. That number screw up was my bad in that very post. I was actually talking about a certain someone's doodle. I had to run away without fixing the number because I had other things I needed to do on my break.

I'm pretty sure upon meeting him I wouldn't stab Netto in the... uh... wherever the hell you have me stabbing him.

Unless, of course, we met in a PvP video game. Though knowing me I'd one-button spam some hax move. only reason I win at any fighting game ever, really

Last edited:
Years

One annoying thing about Stunky is that ability called Aftermath:

stunky_by_leafingo-d4cifm3.png

Hey, if you knock me out with a direct attack that makes contact, I'll damage your Pokemon!

Yeah, they are such quirky Pokemon, interesting type combo, even gets Flamethrower upon evolving even though IT'S NOT EVEN A FIRE-TYPE!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Use of flamethrower and explosion sort of makes sense if we imagine the Stunky family is filled with toxic gas, in the same way as Koffing is.
Certain gases, like Methane, which I'd assume Stunkys and Koffings are producing constantly, are easily combustible. And if they're combustible an explosion isn't far fetched either.

Years

You know what's worse?

Geodudes, Voltorbs and Koffings blowing up in your face!

074.gif
100.gif
109.gif

We will blow up in your face so you can't catch us!
*Ka-BOOM!!!*

pokmon-the-most-vengeful-voltorb-in-the-world.jpg

Even worse if it's a Shiny...

Also, Team Rocket grunts were pathetically weak in HG/SS, they severely lacked in good EXP points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back