• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Infraction system information and questions

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
Years
the only bad part is there is a infraction limit. i mean, what if you do one of the really low things 25 times in like 25 months? That i think is the only issue.
P.S. and no more good cop bad cop with the mods and admins.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
If your infraction is a profile infraction, "Profile Infraction" will be shown instead of a link to the post.
What is a profile infraction? I see nothing about profiles in the forum rules...

Years
The new rule system gives the chance for the staff to have a break, and this might mean less work however I'm not sure on that, but it seems to be auto, rather than a staff member having to messege people about warnings.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I understand it, its an easy method and easy for avoiding bans.
Nice work, I like the idea

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Ok, I have a question, do other members see your warnings/infractions when they view your profile?
I don't think I saw that in the post, but i may have missed it...

Thanks, Ryan.

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
No they don't. That would show why people got banned and pc are against that.
Only admins and mods can see them.

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Only you admins and mods can see your infractions. Community supporters have no special powers. They just get a cool purple name and purple button and more pm storage.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
"Brian" just happens to be my cousin lee. and "Brian" just got banned from yuor new system and unfair mods, can you please hear me out possibly? why do you give out 3 infraction points for everything?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
We don't. If you read the information we posted on the system (which I doubt since you're probably an imbecile) you would know the amount of infraction points we give out depends on the offense.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
log in as lee and check his pm's if you see his I.P , you know his password. shinyumbreon gave him 3 infractions for something that was NOT bad.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Rocklee666 said:
1) I'm not holding responsibility for my cousins actions.
2) I see a lot of people do this.
3) I've done this a while back and NEVER got in trouble for this.

so you get this infraction off now. I don't kid around. If you don't I'm reporting you to the head administrator. maybe he'll be able to do something about these mods. Oh yeah, dont try and say, well, you are'nt a mod , and you have no clue what it's like to be one with all the spam and ****. well, I'm a moderator on an mmorpg. over 300,000 people on it. And the biggest guild on there, are a bunch of prissy hackers that ruin the game for everybody, AND they befriended all the mods.... I might be tempted to bring a friend of mine over here.
I related to the Bloods, so people know not to piss me off.

This is why your cousin was banned. Funny how the two of you have a similar typing style. Must run in the pack family.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
  • Age 34
  • NYC
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
I'm sorry, that "im related to bloods" made me LOL.

I think its awesome that 15 infraction points is only a one month ban. On other forums that I go on, its 12, and its a permanent ban.

Back