• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do i begin in competitive battling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannon81

Beginning Trainer
Years
Hi i was just wondering how i get into competitive battling? the concept is just so confusing lol, EV, IV, leveling all your team to 100 without putting the wrong EV's in etc :/ how do you get rid of EV's you don't want how do you know which pokemon give the EV's you want, and how do you join like a tournament or competitive battle if all you can do is add friend codes not very efficient lol :/ mehhh where do i go to begin lol

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Glad to see you're interested :D

You should check out this article on Smogon, which will give you all the basics of competitive as well as further resources to help you start a team up. We also have have our compiled guides thread, which will help you with team building and EVs/IVs and such. Once you've read through all this, you can take a shot at a competitive team whenever you're ready. Good luck!

Anyway, this doesn't really need a thread.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back