• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I see Netto Azure loves Cheren too, I was probably the only person here who liked him in the original Black & White.

He had a massive hate from fans cos of his personality but B2/W2 totally changed it, his fanbase is suddenly surging thanks to that new trailer. Same goes with Bianca.

I love all those funny memes the fandom post thinking that Cheren started wearing contacts and Bianca suddenly starts wearing glasses. One even depicted Cheren as "I can't see without my glasses".

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmmm something about her hair or face, I can't quite put my finger on it. They don't... fit? idk. XD;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Avengers was wonderful. It is the epitome of summer movies in that it really is a glorified, hollow plot, but that's what makes it great. I would never recommend the 3D version as to me it was ehhhh considering it was converted to 3D post-production, and for some reason when I compare that kind of 3D to when it's filmed in 3D ala Transformers 3, it's kinda meh.

As for the Norse mythology, ehh... I'm not too knowledgeable of it or the comics, but I've always been told by avid readers that the comics only borrows elements from the mythos instead of trying to emulate it... I guess it's one of those things though where it pays to be ignorant :V

And as for the comment about the problems amongst the team not all being resolved? There's a point in that. They weren't meant to all be resolved. For one obvious reason is that it leaves little room for more character dev in a sequel =b Secondly, it also serves to point out that these characters are still human, regardless of their powers, etc. (Thor arguably... he really... I'll explain him later if anyone even cares >.>) and they are capable of at least setting those aside to do their jobs and protect the Earth.

As for the Pokemon trailer, I am honestly extremely put off by Elesa's new look :c I kinda miss the blonde and the new outfit just doesn't look good on her to me :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... And which one is which?

Augh I wish this headache will go away. I would like to be well enough to go watch Avengers late today okay thanks bye.

Years
12. The Celtics's players are getting old. I mean, Kevin Garnett's been in the NBA for 17 seasons, and he's the most intense player they have.

And Chobits has produced quite a few laughs from me so far.

Wait what is this a 2deep4u moment in the series?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back