• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Wewt, I got the name changed!

Hero of Time Link, I didn;t realize you were off just because of not getting the game in your area yet, and I apologize. I thought you were just blowing off the club. You can keep your spot.

And to the others, I'm still going to open up a third spot! I'll do something next week or so.

And lastly, my favorite character... Hmmmm... I'd have to go with Prosecutor Payne and Detective Gumshoe. They provided some amazing comic relief throughout the games. I especially loved the first case of JFA when he kept hinting that he was getting revenge on Phoenix and Nick had positively no clue what he was talking about because of his amnesia.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Ah! Mah club is dyin!

Ummmm, something to talk about...

gonbeneko, your theme is nice!

And, uhhh, let's see... oh! I thought of something the other day. How cool would it be to have some Ace Attorney games on the Wii? I mean, they did it for Trauma Center, and I could see it porting well to the Wii. Maybe they could think up a whole new attorney for a console series, or possibly even bring back Wright for a couple of Wii exclusives.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years

it would be cool on the wii. my brother and i were talking about that not too long ago. they could add some wii features, like pointing the wiimote when you object and stuff, or slamming it down like when phoenix slams his hands on the table

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Yeah! Viola theme! It looks really nice! ^-^

That's a pretty interesting idea, making a game for the Wii. I like that idea about slamming or pointing the Wiimote for Objections and stuff.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, some feature with the Wiimote would be awesome. I thought about it more though, and the only possible thing tha could be hard to port would be the 2-screen questioning/examining dynamic (and mostly the questioning). I guess they would have to cut off a bit of the bottom of the frame to make it work.

Tamaki

Years
thanks, waveguide! :3

i agree, wolfie, that part would be tough... but think of how awesome that would be!

only two more months til GS4 comes out! ^-^ i cant wait :3 apollo seems pretty cool, and klavier is a sexy beast, so im sure to like it! xD

Tamaki

Years
=3 I've seen a few trailers for GS4 Apollo's objection is sexy. Looks soooo awesome!^-^

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
can i join i love Ace Attorney Phoinex Wright and Apollo Justice but i dont have their games cause i have no ds and or japanese gameboy

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Of course you can join, Sharpay_Is_Fabulous! ^-^ It's been so long since we've gotten a new member... So, how did you get to like the series if you don't have the games?

Tamaki

Years
That's what Vavavoom did. He just like... read about it online.

Only a month! *does happy lawyer dance*

Back