• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
My first starter was Turtwig in Pearl. I'm glad I picked Turtwig and I don't regret it.
For the Sinnoh region I did the same thing. But then when I restart every time, I go with Chimchar now. It's a bit more difficult choosing him to start out and I find that very challenging.

4th Generation and 5th Generation disappoints me as starters. I don't even like the starters of 4th Generation, all 3 of them. 5th Generation I don't mind the Snivy-family but the other two=Disappointed as well

So without further ado, in order:

Favorites:
1- Bulbasaur-Venusaur
2- Torchic-Blaziken
3- Charmander-Charizard
4- Cyndaquil-Typhlosion
5- Totodile-Feraligatr
6- Squirtle-Blastoise
7- Treecko-Sceptile
8- Mudkip-Marshtomp
9- Snivy-Serperior
10- Chikorita-Meganium

The other 5 I didn't list=Don't care for 'em

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
First ever starter? Charmander-Charizard..although I prefer Venusaur now! Wanted to show some awesome pictures of the Starter Pokemon!

Spoiler:

nice pics!

Well,since nobody done it yet,how about i make a topic!

New topic:
Which starter pokemon did you first pick?
My first starter was Charmander in Pokémon Leafgreen.

Years
Well,since nobody done it yet,how about i make a topic!

New topic:
Which starter pokemon did you first pick?

The first starter I ever picked was Mudkip back in Pokemon Ruby, mine happened to be female.

Here's some banners I made - three banners for each main starter type, so yeah, one for Grass-types, one for Fire-types and one for Water-types.

For those who love Grass-type Starters:
Spoiler:

For those who love Fire-type Starters:
Spoiler:

For those who love Water-type Starters:
Spoiler:

So, go ahead and pick your type! Grass, Fire or Water!

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
The first starter I ever picked was Mudkip back in Pokemon Ruby, mine happened to be female.

Here's some banners I made - three banners for each main starter type, so yeah, one for Grass-types, one for Fire-types and one for Water-types.

For those who love Grass-type Starters:
Spoiler:

For those who love Fire-type Starters:
Spoiler:

For those who love Water-type Starters:
Spoiler:

So, go ahead and pick your type! Grass, Fire or Water!

*hugs Hikari10*

Can I have you now? They are all so cute!

(Why do I have a feeling that the affiliation was done just right? XD)

Years
*hugs Hikari10*

Can I have you now? They are all so cute!

(Why do I have a feeling that the affiliation was done just right? XD)

I had to make each one look similar so that there is one for all 3 types. Like, there's one for those who love Grass Starters, one for Fire Starter lovers and another for those who love Water Starters.

Which one's your favorite type?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I had to make each one look similar so that there is one for all 3 types. Like, there's one for those who love Grass Starters, one for Fire Starter lovers and another for those who love Water Starters.

Grass! That's Grass for you. :) I love my Turtwig. There's no denying that! Oh god I think I'm sounding like a certain other member around here :P Is that a good thing? XD

What if someday this ends up getting ridiculously popular or something? :P

Years
Grass! That's Grass for you. :) I love my Turtwig. There's no denying that! Oh god I think I'm sounding like a certain other member around here :P Is that a good thing? XD

What if someday this ends up getting ridiculously popular or something? :P

Out of Grass, Fire and Water Starters, I love Water the most.

lewieboy124

In my opinion, all starter types are terrific! Each one is special in different ways.
A note to everyone but I'm going to be inactive for over a month. I will probably be active again by April 14th, thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I can't say what type is best because I love them all! All starters are cute and powerful. Charmander's and Squirtle's evolutionary line from first generation, Cyndaquil's evolutionary line from second generation, Treeco's, Mudkip's and Torchic's evolutionary line from third generation, Piplup's and Turtwig's evolutionary line from fourth generation and Oshawott's evolutionary line from fifth generation. Especially them. Everyone must love starters! :3

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012

FIRE. Fire is awesome,wouldn't you want to burn everything?

Years
My brother always chose the Water Starter, but he stopped that trend in the 5th Gen cos he hated Oshawott. When he played White, he started with Tepig instead (it's his first run with a Fire Starter).

Guys, did you ever have a trend of choosing starters of a particular type?

I usually tend to go with Water or Fire Starters, the only time I picked a Grass Starter was in Platinum.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
What is this doing here? I think I messed up on where I'm supposed to post this.

BRB, going to the first post to fix things up. Sorry for the accidental post.

I love Grass types for starters. :)

Last edited:
Years
You know, Twiggy. I am one of the best banner makers of this club cos I did 3 banners for each main starter type (Grass/Fire/Water) just so everyone can choose their favorite type.

I will next make banners of individual starters. There will be 17 banners, with these Pokemon:

Pikachu
Eevee
Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Treecko
Turtwig
Snivy
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Chimchar
Tepig
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott

Here's the new banners:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
You know, Twiggy. I am one of the best banner makers of this club cos I did 3 banners for each main starter type (Grass/Fire/Water) just so everyone can choose their favorite type.

I will next make banners of individual starters.

Hmm...

I wonder whether you can make a general banner for the first post of the club?

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
not sure if I can still join but...
Name: Hm.. lets see... Bob? or is it Anglican? I forget sometimes.
Starters: Stuff this. idk... Robert The Mudkip and..... hm..... oooh! I know! IssI The Chikorita!
Why I want to join: As people have said, starter pokemon are the first pokemon you encounter(Unless ur using an emuator or something and capturing rayquaza b4 defeating the zigzagoon thingy). So for me, I fell most friendly and love my starters and route 1 pokemon the most... BUt i love em all.
As for first starter...... i honestly dont know... I think it was Bulbasaur in PMD Blue rescue team. But main games, female mudkip! got me thru the whole game it did....
I miss it... its stuck on my missing diamond....
D=

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
not sure if I can still join but...
Name: Hm.. lets see... Bob? or is it Anglican? I forget sometimes.
Starters: Stuff this. idk... Robert The Mudkip and..... hm..... oooh! I know! IssI The Chikorita!
Why I want to join: As people have said, starter pokemon are the first pokemon you encounter(Unless ur using an emuator or something and capturing rayquaza b4 defeating the zigzagoon thingy). So for me, I fell most friendly and love my starters and route 1 pokemon the most... BUt i love em all.
As for first starter...... i honestly dont know... I think it was Bulbasaur in PMD Blue rescue team. But main games, female mudkip! got me thru the whole game it did....
I miss it... its stuck on my missing diamond....
D=

Welcome to the club, huh?

This club has seen better days. It's been a long time since the last time we have had a post!

Hmm...

What do you think of a new topic?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to the club, huh?

This club has seen better days. It's been a long time since the last time we have had a post!

Hmm...

What do you think of a new topic?

Is that some kind of topic,or are you just asking us to think of a new topic? Well,correct me if i'm wrong :P I might as well make another topic. Maybe it'll make the club more active!

New topic: If you were to pick one starter and keep it the rest of your life,which starter would it be?Yes,it can evolve. :D (Kanto-Unova)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Teehee~ I think I would like a Turtwig, to be honest about it. Hehe...

I think I just love Turtwig a bit too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back