• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Sorry I made a mistake on the playtime. I was using an old Save file I made that had me at Peakland Town. The Whole game is much, much longer. I did use a Floatzel on Steroids to get through the game however, He was a Lv 80 lol

Atomic Reactor

lol alright good. i was gonna say... that is not long at all.
I'm pumped for the release :)

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
So this is the first of the Pokecommunity fangames to finally be released fully....... I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Atomic Reactor

Yeah, it's going to be real milestone for pokemon fangames in my opinion.

Years
Yeah, it's going to be real milestone for pokemon fangames in my opinion.

Not only that, raptor seems to be the only game ever finished by a mere fan.
It's not the ordinary pokemon master plot, and it looks very good, from what i've seen.

Og can make some serious cash with this game if he wanted too.
I mean there are always people willing to pay money for a good game.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Yeah. If he OWNED Pokémon. When you start selling it, then it becomes copyright. Pokémon are fine with us using their stuff as long as it remains free. If he gets money from it the Poké-Cops will come and break his knee caps -_-

But anyway, Raptor's nearly ready! Yes! C'mon! *excited*

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for posting.
Here's a bad news, I found a huge glitches in battle and I've no idea on how to fix it. Wichu is helping me on that problem.
So I'm so sorry to say that I can't announce the release date untill Wichu fix that bug for me, still waiting for his reply. But I promise, the game will be release within this month.
Now, I'm test playing the whole game to make comfirmation so that it is bug-free.

Btw, added a new system. Gender selection:
Gender.png

Comment?​

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
whoa... that is so wicked.... i'm looking forward for this... hey OG, are you by any chance Malaysian?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
So Pokemon Raptor is about to be released? Sounds fabulous, and I really hate the days without a pokemon game to play! The gender selection system looks rather cool, even though you may lower the position of the hero/heroine and the base a little bit closer to the letters "Choose your gender". Cant wait for the full version!

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
Yesssss! That looks AWESOME! And this month?! I was expecting it'd be, like, December or something! September... -happy- I am waiting with bated breath.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I don't care how long it takes dude.
As long as you can get it to be fixed everything's good!
Good luck.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
that's okay if anyone complains about it they should have really been waiting for the realize anyway and their comments shouldn't bother you. Anyway hope you can fix the problem and that no more come up.

Atomic Reactor

Is it a serious glitch that halts the game from progressing?
Or can we lay through it, and it just doesnt look good.
What exactly does it do?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Nah, it was just a sprite glitch. I fixed it anyway, so the game should release soon :)

Back