• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
No shinies yesterday, I was hoping to get a shiny by Christmas but I'm 13 and a half hours late for that. :/

Does anyone know if Shadow Pokemon can be shiny in Colo/XD? o.o Because I feel like SRing for a Shiny Dragonite on XD so I just want to know before I waste my time, or would it be faster to hatch Dratini in Sapphire than one SR on XD... I dunno.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Ahh I just did a couple hundred soft resets for Articuno.. No shiny Christmas. D:

Firebird: Yes, you can get a shiny in the GCN versions.. But I think buying on in the Game Corner would be fastest. I dunno but good luck any way.

Brawl: Congrats on Elekid. Trade me one. I love trading. 8D

Star Striken: Hey and welcome back. Getting back into the shiny hunting, yay~ :D

Good luck to everyone else.. I'm sure we can get our last 2007 shiny soon. =3

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guy after chaining fishing and hatching no shinies at all.pretty sad but im holding my head high because im trying to gett one one new year eve.any i idea on what it should be?(plz no delibirds)l8rz.

p.s. oh i 4 got merry christmas.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Let me tell you guys something; even though I didn't get many presents, this Christmas was absolutely amazing. I doubt I'll have a better one for the rest of my life.

Anyways, I still need to get my Electivire to level 50...but, a series of events has made it so that I cannot immediately return to egg hatching for Cyndaquil. I will be going to a different cousin's house later in a few short hours (probabaly in about two, desite the fact that it's 11 AM), and his Wi-Fi is extremely sporadic...chances are, he won't have Wi-Fi when we get there. So, if I'm not too busy playing basketball outside or trying to win a Zune, I'll probably be soft resetting for a shiny Lapras and Cranidos or Pinsir simultaneously.

Good luck, everyone.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALY A NEW SHINY!!!!!!!!!! i have a shiny phanpy even 4 of them 3 females and 1 male (who's already a donphan :) ) i did 4 houres in total of searching for it and my chain broke 7 times most of the time at 15-20 but after a long time i finaly got to 40 and it ended up at 46 because i forgot to use another max repel here are its stats
nature:relaxed,quircky,hardy,lax
all met at lvl:5
personality:thoroughly cunning,good endurance,a little quick tempered,likes to run
hp:24,24,24,82
att:11,11,12,72
def:12,11,11,72
spatt:10,9,9,41
spdef:9,9,10,35
speed:8,9,10,37
lvl:5,5,5,25 (the last one's trained already :D) WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO 4 SHINY PHANPY'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Congratulations mathioks! 4 shiny Phanpy...I envy you.

I haven't been able to SR for Porygon at all over the last few days with Xmas, boxing day shopping, etc. I also received Pokemon Colosseum as a gift so I've been obsessed over that (already put in 8 hours :P )

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
yeah i got a ponyta when i wasn't even looking 4 it.210 yay and was on my friends diamond he let me use it for the night when was thinking of raising a scyther he had saved it there in the grass so when i moved it was so random there was the annoying sound of krictune then i killed it then 2 steps later another so i ran, then one step from getting to a clear past to solaceon town there it was a was about to run by i jingle .i think i almost a heart attack.i used a master bally on it but it was worth it.my friend hates ponyta so now its mine yay. im not really fond of it butu know what i say its lways a good trophy.in the heat of the moment i named it pegasus.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congratulations on all the new shines, and thanks to everyone that said congratulations for me.

I'm hatching Cyndaquil eggs as of right now...would be SRing for Lapras, but my GBA is charging, and for some reason, I'm really motivated to hunt for Cyndaquil.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Congrats on the new shinies guys. btw 4 shiny Phanpy's is AMAZING!!!!!

Ok I still havent got no shiny swinub...
I might think of chaining pokemon again. Iunnno what but I will come up with something.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I'm giving up on Porygon. Well, not really giving up. I simply don't want a shiny Porygon, now matter how blue it is :P

I want a Pokemon that could be on my own roster/party. Thus said, I believe I'm going to hatch Staryu eggs in Emerald! Wish me luck!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
well after much thought im not really enthused about shiny turtwig so im not looking for it anymore. Now my main targets are hatcing a shiny chimchar and soft resetting for a shiny poketopia electivire(if its possible i dont know). Congratulations on all the new shinies everyone and good luuck. P.S. i would just chain elekid like u did Brawl but i dont have firered so i cant find them in the wild.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
My cousin and brother have been using the PokeRadar quite a bit today...my brother has gotten three different PokeRadar shinies today, and my cousin, S.H.L, has gotten two. And that's NOT including multiples from the same chain!

I have a bit of an announcement to make. I am officially pulling out of the Shiny Circuit for what seems to look like the final time. I really have no desire for a shiny Cranidos or Shieldon, and every other fossil shiny I'd rather get through soft resetting on my older games (so I can clone them)...I can't think of any other gift Pokemon I can replace Cranidos with on Diamond besides Eevee, which I don't really want to soft reset for at this moment, and I'd like to hunt for other stuff without worrying about the circuit.

At the moment, I'm chaining for a shiny Hoppip because shiny Jumpluff is absolutely amazing. Afterward, I'll alternate between soft resetting for a shiny Mesprit and hatching for shiny Cyndaquil. And on Pearl, I'm still SRing for Turtwig...but I've haven't done any in quite a while.

When it comes to my 3rd Gen games, I've only been SRing on FR for Lapras.

Good luck, everyone!

MewthreeX

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
can I jion I have a
lv 54 shiny murkrow
lv 75 shiny rayquaza
lv 45 shiny gengar
lv 30 shiny shaymin
lv 80 shiny arceus
lv 40 shiny darkrai
lv 50 shiny cresselia

diamond name :Alex Friend code: 0130 019 3153

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
MewthreeX: This is not a club for trading or exchanging codes so I suggest you go to the Trade Forum for that. And your shiny Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin are hacks and are not welcomed here. Unless you can convince us that your others are not hacked, you cannot join.

Congrats on all of the shinies. And Brawl, don't worry about the circuit.. Hunt whatever your heart desires. :]

I was chaining Swablu a bit this morning but it broke at 25 from another Swablu lawlz. I'll start chaining again once I have more free time.. Good luck to others.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
hello SHC, its been a while, I got some good news though for once

*Shiny* Bronzor
Calm Nature
December 10, 2007
Mt. Coronet
Met at Lv. 36.

YAY! I would have posted sooner but my computer has been messed up. I've already evolved it into a Bronzong but thats about it, I haven't even given it a nickname.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congratulations on the shiny Bronzor, Exokriz. And welcome back to the SHC. :D

Thanks, TB. I guess I'm just not destined to ever complete a shiny circuit. *sighs*

I think I made a little white lie...after looking at their movepools, I want to chain for a shiny Solrock, Lunatone, and Seedot now...I might as well go for shiny Lotad while I'm at it to complete the set, too. I really would like to soft reset for a shiny Moltres on FR, but I'm stuck at Lapras because it refuses to be that beautiful shade of purple...however, I've recently gotten the feeling that it will shine soon.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I've hatched about 20 eggs so far with a few good Staryus but none of them shiny: (

Hopefully going to get about 50 in today!

Back