• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
EDIT: Ninja'd by Hikari. :P

10/10

Love him. He looks so awesome in the icon and avatar with Connect Four that he gets the highest of honors!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
would be veeeeery much better with a image or gif in your sig, believe me. av not bad, would give a 9/10 for av;
sig i would give a 3/10, so 3 + 9= 12 divised by 2 = 6/10

math rulessssss.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
9/10

Love for ze kitties! I love the simplicity and minimal signature, and the avatar is adorable! :)

@UltimatePKMNTrainerRed Somtimes the simplest of signatures look the best! A large image or gif is great, but I love minimal looks. :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
8/10

Ooh, the Hobbit! Looks good, but quality could be improved.
Seriously, I think that this world is being slowly populated by Ninjasks.

9/10

Nice pictures, but the quality of your sigpic could be slightly improved. Oh, and square avatars are a much better option. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

Personally (though this does not effect your score) I would swap the two end images around, but that's a personal thing of mine. But otherwise the icons are nice and the layout is plain and simple. Looking good! The avatar is also nice but I think it might fit in with the signature more if you got rid of the black border around it. Or, alternatively, give a black border to your images in the signature.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
then why...wtf/?

i don't like katy perry -7
katy perry isn't dat special. -1.
i don like her voice. -1.5

0.5/10

wellll soooowwwwyyyyy i'm just doing the same thing you did to my mlp theme.

@hikari10: yeah, that's true!

Back