• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Who one the match between you and the flying gym. trying to update :P

I did. pokecash plzzz.

Also I think sadistic should be champ. He has beating everyone, only lost once, and dragons are badass. He made me want to add a dragon to my team. Haxorus, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Garchomp, Salamance or Flygon....
Heck, maybe Zekrom.

So many to chose....

...Haxorous seems like the msot likeley. BECUASE IT LITTERELY HAS "HACKS" IN ITS NAME. THE PUNS! THE PUNS! HAHAH!

So that's how we're doing Champ? Just using a gym team? OK. I was curious how that was gonna work.

Dragons are badass? That's your reason? :P Admittedly, I loved Lance for a while because of that, but.... xD

I will, however, candidly admit that ASB is good. Even if it seems to me that the team is solely sweepers that really only use Outrage or Draco (though I suppose that EQ is worthless against all flyings). That admittedly sweeps pretty much any team if only because nobody expects an entire team of sweepers. I would suggest that more time be given to battle around the league before you decide on positions. Other than ASB, nobody has battled all the leaders yet (though I''ll be honest and say that I really have no desire to flat or double battle with my gym team).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
So that's how we're doing Champ? Just using a gym team? OK. I was curious how that was gonna work.

Dragons are badass? That's your reason? :P Admittedly, I loved Lance for a while because of that, but.... xD

I will, however, candidly admit that ASB is good. Even if it seems to me that the team is solely sweepers that really only use Outrage or Draco (though I suppose that EQ is worthless against all flyings). That admittedly sweeps pretty much any team if only because nobody expects an entire team of sweepers. I would suggest that more time be given to battle around the league before you decide on positions. Other than ASB, nobody has battled all the leaders yet (though I''ll be honest and say that I really have no desire to flat or double battle with my gym team).

Exactly. Nobody expects me to spam ultra powerful moves to win. They expect me to use some sort of strategy. If I become champion, I'll change up my team so that it has less sweepers. That's right, we're talking about entry hazards and annoyers (and more I guess).

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013

Probably should have elaborated more...
All the Dragons in the game have really good stats. Really good. Most of them are fast and they kill things. As demonstrated by Sadistic, Swords Dance + Outrage destroys everything....
I never really bothered to train them, as they level up really late. (You need to get Deino's evolution up to level 64 to get Hydreigon for gods sake).

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
This seems pretty cool...
Name: Pknight96
FC: 1292-2484-4925
Gym Type: Ghost
Sprite: Morty (HG/SS)
Gym Badge: 12
Activness: On at least twice a day, for about 4 hours at a time
Game: Black
Gym Rules: 3-vs-3 Lv. 50 All (OU)

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013

Ghost? Interesting. I wanna fight you!! To bad I lost my Ds....it has to be around here somewhere!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

I challenge you to a battle.

Probably should have elaborated more...
All the Dragons in the game have really good stats. Really good. Most of them are fast and they kill things. As demonstrated by Sadistic, Swords Dance + Outrage destroys everything....
I never really bothered to train them, as they level up really late. (You need to get Deino's evolution up to level 64 to get Hydreigon for gods sake).

Exactly. Dragons own everything. Especially Dragonite. Dragonite is an OG. That's right, we're talking about Original Generation.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'll join as a trainer

Name: Bear
FC: 0175-2332-4545
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: custom, sent in message
Activeness: Fairly active

Your trainer card has been made and added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Your gym leader card has been made and added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Found it! It was on the couch...

God I feel stoopid. But, Im ready for battle! Whenever you feel like it. Register me plz :)

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
@A Sadistic Bastard: Dang... That's a lot of sweep! I should've waited to use Hydreigon, though. I probably still wouldn't have won, though. Good game.
@Plasmette: If you want, we can battle now...

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
@A Sadistic Bastard: Dang... That's a lot of sweep! I should've waited to use Hydreigon, though. I probably still wouldn't have won, though.
@Plasmette: If you want, we can battle now...

Register me and lets go! Wanna see if you''re good or not.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Thats cause Dragons are awesome. Not even I, THE ICE GYM LEADER, could beat you.

You should have used a team that is based around hail. Abomasnow comes in and spams Blizzard until he dies. Walrein comes and stalls with ice body. Then for the 3rd you could use a sweeper of some sort. No Regice. Regice gets owned by everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back