• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Gotcha. I'm going to be here all night it seems. YAY! But man is this getting exciting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think Superbowl is the biggest food day after Thanksgiving.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Honestly I know nothing about the two teams in the Superbowl this year except that the Ravens have only won one NFL championship so it be interesting if they won. So this year I'm watching mainly for commercials...as always.

Anyone seen any good commercials they really liked so far?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh man, Flacco's catch was amazing. I would be amazed however if they manage a TD in such little time.
The wolf one, and that hilarious I would fold your panties any day one.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Aldon Smith finally got a sack after not having one in weeks. Vernon Davis just made a nice catch, as if he wasn't hurt just a few minutes ago.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh Elendil 4.5 hours is pretty accurate - it's affected by how many times they stop the clock and timeouts and such so you can't be TOO sure how long it'll take.

YAYYY RAVENS

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Being up till 6 is gonna be tough, but its so worth it. Man are the 49s doing some huge mistakes.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't care who wins. I'm not watching the game or doing anything special. Just contemplating posting art on PC. >_>
Eventually I'll get over my laziness and go find my sketchbook. Eventually. I:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wish I had some kind of creative talent. My creative talent is programming. Is that creative enough?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I could probably play a mean electric guitar, but I don't have one. My acoustic is too small as its a 3/4th from when I was 7 or so. I really need an electric though, I have 2 notebooks filled with my own tabs and lyrics.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think it is. Certainly takes more knowledge than something like drawing haha. (That's directed at Toujours; I posted it before seeing Elendil's post)

I'm not sure my art is advanced enough to post here. x: Some are just really sloppy- no shading or anything. But I don't have the patience or talent to draw it properly, so perhaps I'll post it anyway.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There's no minimum of talent to post here, haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
In my mind, there is haha.

Considering I ended up in a halfway fight with the moderator on Art & Design the first time I posted anything there (they weren't real drawings), I'm a bit wary of posting anything now. x;

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was watching a Jimmy Fallon video regarding puppies predicting who will win the Super Bowel. The puppies' prediction was that the Ravens will win, and fast forward to now, the Ravens are currently winning.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Out of curiosity, was that when it was Abnegation Slender or Derozio now? Either way, you can see some...not excellent stuff displayed here at times. The fact that you're worried about quality generally means you're good enough; the people that post that aren't good enough tend to have a ton of confidence in what they post.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Well, this game wasn't as close as I had hoped. I mean there's still time but the Ravens have the momentum right now.

I like to draw during my spare time but I don't like showing my artworks to anyone.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
DAAAAAAMN, Flacco to Jacoby was by far the highlight. Flacco is currently Super Saiyan, he's just killing them. Its over 49ers, pack up, you got to make 4 touchdowns in 2 quarters to win, or in other words no chance in hell.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
predicting who will win the Super Bowel
who will win the Super Bowel
win the Super Bowel
win the Super Bowel
Super Bowel

What the heck are you watching? D;

Anyway, it was Abnegation, I think. It threw me off to have a moderator behave relatively aggressively, considering I was still new. I was in the wrong, but it was mostly just a misunderstanding between us.

Ah, okay. x: I'll go check the requirements of posting an art thread again and see if I have enough to make one.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
DAAAAAAMN, Flacco to Jacoby was by far the highlight. Flacco is currently Super Saiyan, he's just killing them. Its over 49ers, pack up, you got to make 4 touchdowns in 2 quarters to win, or in other words no chance in hell.

While I do think the Ravens might win this one, the 49ers overcame a 20 point deficit against the Atlanta Falcons just two weeks ago. Anything can happen. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back