• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I apologize for the inactivity, everyone. I'll get caught up as soon as possible.

Are you in... 14 roleplays? That's amazing, but it wouldn't be strange if you would become relatively inactive once in a while. I could never keep up with that many. I'm in three at the moment, a number that I'm quite content with.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's come to my attention that there is an OOC thread in the corner and not the lounge.

I'M TRIPPING OUT MANNNNNN

Reactions: NV

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh my god, I left this site several months ago, and when I return, PTA is still going!? That RP had started before I oined nearly two years ago, and it is still going? Amazing.

In other news, what's up?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi Nideous, welcome back! Of course, PTA will surely stand until Marin robosplodes passes away. Have you come back to join RPs again?

In other news, I want to make a new RP where I'm not a player, but just the GM. After testing a million several different approaches, I think that is how I like it. For now. I have a few ideas.

Homestuck/Pokémon crossover (pretty deep stuff for the story here)

Sword Art Online/Pokémon crossover (maybe too much to keep track on but could be really fun)

Reboot of Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (probably with SAO-like influences, several characters per player and not in Kanto lol)

The third idea is the one I have most solid ideas for atm.​

Nideous

Years
Of course. You can't keep a fossil like me away. x3 And Yellow is still GMing PTA? Wow, she's talented. Anyone else I know around? ^^

And I have no idea what any of those ideas are. But I'd go with the third one if you are best prepared for it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Nideous: Glad to see my brother back in the picture! :D

@Red: I'm itching more to the second idea of Sword Art Online. It'd be cool to RP like in a game. I do hope you make an RP soon, I'm only in one & I need to join a new RP for my tastes.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Well...It seems that over half the roleplays I've joined over my career have either died or have been restarted or such and I was one freaking day late. Are there any new rp's that I could join?

Hey Red, I do believe that I'm in single digits. Lol. I think three are still going. Lets' see: Odyssey, PTA, Earth and Sky. Three. 11 have died.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Red:
musetteinsideview150px.png
I'm sorry, what?~

@Nideous: Not only that, but I deliberately didn't remove you from the list. You're still with us!~ Glad to see you back. And yes. I'm still here and PTA is still going, albeit my ability to enjoy. Unfortunately the situation has become a worst-case scenario and I've been left with the options of give up or wait it out. Regardless. I'm glad to have you back!~ You came back just to watch is continue to creep towards 9001 posts.

Khawill

<3
Years
Well...It seems that over half the roleplays I've joined over my career have either died or have been restarted or such and I was one freaking day late. Are there any new rp's that I could join?

Hey Red, I do believe that I'm in single digits. Lol. I think three are still going. Lets' see: Odyssey, PTA, Earth and Sky. Three. 11 have died.

My RP peacekeepers academy is still (barely) alive, but it is new.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. Thanks :D I think I'm gonna join the Walking Dead and that, then hope that Vato will open spots in Reburst and Time&Space. I'm thinking the SOA if I can figure out the basics in stuff.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Nideous: I was about to say, before I forgot to finish my sentence, that my ability to enjoy RPing has taken a nosedive into the dirt. It's not a muse thing, but rather my enjoyment has plateau'd and it's causing it to become very difficult to write posts. I've been unable to deal with it, despite trying multiple methods of stress reduction and muse therapy. At this point I feel like it's something that needs to be waited out, though I don't know how long that will take or if it will end at all.

Nideous

Years
Wow... That sucks... Maybe you need to take a short vacation from RPing. It might be that you've been working yourself too hard on them. I mean, when I left you were GM of something like four RPs. If I would guess, it feels like it's more of a duty than fun at the moment, right? Of course, I could be wildly off base and if so, then feel free to say so. But I got like that before once, when I was in like 12 RPs and GMing some myself.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hi Nideous, welcome back! Of course, PTA will surely stand until Marin robosplodes passes away. Have you come back to join RPs again?

In other news, I want to make a new RP where I'm not a player, but just the GM. After testing a million several different approaches, I think that is how I like it. For now. I have a few ideas.

Sword Art Online/Pokémon crossover (maybe too much to keep track on but could be really fun)

Reboot of Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (probably with SAO-like influences, several characters per player and not in Kanto lol)

So Marin had ben a robot all along? Now everything makes sense!

Vato: Convince Rika that a Homestuck/Pokemon crossover is the best way to go.

You decide to try and convince Rika that said crossover could literaly cause a MINDSPLOSION that could destroy the universe. You then tell her that mindsplosions are the best thing since sliced bread, hoping she decides to create it in exchange of a life supply of potatoes.

Game of Chance looks good too, but Homestuck rules, and since you rule, then it's logical to do this one first, right? :3​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@Nideous: I was about to say, before I forgot to finish my sentence, that my ability to enjoy RPing has taken a nosedive into the dirt. It's not a muse thing, but rather my enjoyment has plateau'd and it's causing it to become very difficult to write posts. I've been unable to deal with it, despite trying multiple methods of stress reduction and muse therapy. At this point I feel like it's something that needs to be waited out, though I don't know how long that will take or if it will end at all.

Wow... That sucks... Maybe you need to take a short vacation from RPing. It might be that you've been working yourself too hard on them. I mean, when I left you were GM of something like four RPs. If I would guess, it feels like it's more of a duty than fun at the moment, right? Of course, I could be wildly off base and if so, then feel free to say so. But I got like that before once, when I was in like 12 RPs and GMing some myself.
Yes, don't overwork yourself, Yellow. Do what I do sometimes, just take a break from PC? Even though you are GMing some really popular RPs and it would be a shame if they died, maybe you can let a stand-in take over for some weeks, or until you feel like you're longing for RPing again. But you do as you please :3

So Marin had ben a robot all along? Now everything makes sense!​
:D

Vato: Convince Rika that a Homestuck/Pokemon crossover is the best way to go.

You decide to try and convince Rika that said crossover could literaly cause a MINDSPLOSION that could destroy the universe. You then tell her that mindsplosions are the best thing since sliced bread, hoping she decides to create it in exchange of a life supply of potatoes.

Game of Chance looks good too, but Homestuck rules, and since you rule, then it's logical to do this one first, right? :3​
Hehe. Perhaps :) I still have Checkmate and SwiftSign's RP to fulfill my Homestuck/SAO RP needs atm. But it would be mindsplosion, that is correct.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Marin, please don't robosplode on us. You have so many children Adopted Roleplayers to take care of...

Also... Finally in an RP with Red's!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

If you reboot Game of Chance, I am so there. I wanted to join that roleplay when I first started roleplaying but there were no spots left. I hope I can (finally) participate! xD

I got members expressing interest in my Pokemon Hunger Games roleplay. I was gonna launch that but I was busy doing other things on PC (aka modding), so I *might* reboot that...but probably after five weeks since I'm about to enter the brutality that is FINAL EXAMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back