• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Zelda Diethel

Hegemonica Inhabilitada
Years
Hello! By "free lvl 100" you mean these are pokes you trade without asking for anything special?
(I'm new on trades and english is not my mother language, so sorry if I'm asking something obvious xD)

If the answer is yes, I would like a Feebas (box 6) and a Yanmega (box 13), if its possible...

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello i have interesting of this PCNYb Kingdra and Staryu legit
i can offer for this Mew HRB2010 legit and not cloned
You'll have to ask me on another day please, today is my shiny give away day!!
hey, rnc are you sure all your events are legit?
Don't ask questions like that!!
Hello! By "free lvl 100" you mean these are pokes you trade without asking for anything special?
(I'm new on trades and english is not my mother language, so sorry if I'm asking something obvious xD)

If the answer is yes, I would like a Feebas (box 6) and a Yanmega (box 13), if its possible...

Yes, I give those away (any other day but sunday) for just trash pokes!! :)

Well it's Sunday again, so...

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
RNC is having problems with her computer. Give her a little bit of time. When she comes back she will let everyone know.

Back