• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Nah, I'll punch the wall... Did I mention I punched a hole in the wall once? Like... Just straight through... Got grounded... For a month.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm doing other things than just browsing PC and lingering around this thread lmao.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm starting to get that feeling I'm going crazy. Why do these scratching noises in my house only occur when no one else is around.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Good for you glitchdude. Now you know how it feels to be me. Heheheheheeeeheheheheheheheheuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehehehehehehe.

I just got briefly disconnected for seemingly no reason. I'm back though.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Nope. But I've seen shadows just pass by my peripherals and that always freaks me out. I was brushing my teeth a few weeks ago and saw a shadow in my perhipherals just run quickly by. No footsteps or anything. This was right before I went to bed. ****.

Years

Glitchguy is Nepalese? Never even thought of that.

And IC, sorry I abandoned ship earlier. I was trolled by overheating again.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Before i go does anyone know how to get a strange ending in the first brycen man movie in pokestar?

Copy/pasted from a gamefaqs guide:

-Miss the first move, but do not get KO'd (Or use a move that does not harm
the foe, recommend using a party Pokemon that can survive the follow up
attack, as the rental Riolo cannot)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That reminds me that I need to get back to playing my game. Maybe do more Pokestar stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back