• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I...
I don't even know how to respond to that. I guess I "have too much fun" then ;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Always buy more than one pineapple cans, yo. I always do, one for dinner, one for myself. Oh, and I never share. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My pantry is FULL of cans. It's so packed that I don't even know what's in it anymore.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well they might as well because they're trapped behind other cans...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Quite a few cans here, as well. I swear I was actually playing with a can of carrots before I stopped to type this. The corner of it smashed into my fingertip and now it feels weird. T:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been given that job, as well. Usually it's because she thinks it's there but she isn't seeing it. Which does happen, I guess.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There's a nice cheap fresh vegetable store here that's local, but they don't let you choose how much to buy. If they're selling 20 lemons for 3 bucks, it's cheap as dirt, but you have to take all 20 lemons. Then half of them go bad because wtf do you do with 20 lemons?

droomph

weeb
Years
We'd use fresh. It so expensive though :c

Frozen is good too since all the nutrients are frozen in and don't get lost during transport.
asian-pearl-dim-sum-074.jpg

There's a nice cheap fresh vegetable store here that's local, but they don't let you choose how much to buy. If they're selling 20 lemons for 3 bucks, it's cheap as dirt, but you have to take all 20 lemons. Then half of them go bad because wtf do you do with 20 lemons?

When life gives you lemons at a cheap and discounted price, you make lemonade.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But the point is, what do you do with 3 whole squash? A pound of green onions? 3 pounds of sugar snap peas? Etc.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Reminds me of Mitsuwa! Mitsuwa is the best.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk about droomph's place but Mitsuwa is a giant mall-like Japanese place. It has an Asian supermarket and a sushi restaurant and a Japanese bakery and a little food court and a video store and such. It has the most excellent ramen I've ever had.

droomph

weeb
Years
In China there's actually a Ranch 99-type store in a freaking mall.

It was awesome. I thought I was gonna go outside - nope! More consumerism.

And for that, I don't think they have it in Japan, because it would honestly be a bit redundant, with all the cheap 7/11s that sell like nutrition.

They actually sell sushi in 7/11s in Japan. That's amazing. Where I live, you can only get Monster and Doritos in one of those places. It's disgusting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No this is in Chicago. I've never been to Japan, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back