• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hi~
Are you still looking for Kiyo Eevee? I got one for you :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
7pm wednesday evening will work just fine. Unfortunately yes, I'll be needing the clonebacks. See you tomorrow evening then.
Cool! I will jot down the time.

Hi~
Are you still looking for Kiyo Eevee? I got one for you :)
Heyo! <3 Really?! With the right gender and everything? ;w; I actually am getting one from someone else, but I'd love another! Can you give me the stats so I can compare it with the other one when I get it? (It has a locked nature so that way I can tell them apart haha.)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Sure. Let me know what else you'd like.

I'll be able to decide better after you let me know if you'll be interested in evee's colorful friends Glaceon and Vaporeon with proof and if yes then how many credits for these?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I'll be able to decide better after you let me know if you'll be interested in evee's colorful friends Glaceon and Vaporeon with proof and if yes then how many credits for these?
Sorry, still not interested for now. ;/

Seriously, my credits list on the front will tell you how many everything is worth if you just read it. Then you get an immediate answer and I don't have to keep telling you when I've written everything out already.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Sorry, still not interested for now. ;/

Seriously, my credits list on the front will tell you how many everything is worth if you just read it. Then you get an immediate answer and I don't have to keep telling you when I've written everything out already.

Mark McQuillan?s Shiny Machamp.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey RoadMart, I just noticed your completely new shop front. Looks real good! Also, you're interested in SPA/ITA Pokemon now? :o I can definitely supply you with whatever you want in terms of Spanish Pokemon since I have a SPA Sun, at least.

I also want to make an offer on the 10th Anniversary Charizard, Dragonite, Articuno, and Zapdos. I have all three JPN Crown City Shiny Beasts UT, though I see you have Raikou already. I can offer the Suicune and Entei for these 10th Anniversary events, and I think that just about matches with your credit system. (:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Mark McQuillan?s Shiny Machamp.
Cool! Still need to list out the trade so I can get everything cloned. Should be ready in half an hour or so!

Hey RoadMart, I just noticed your completely new shop front. Looks real good! Also, you're interested in SPA/ITA Pokemon now? :o I can definitely supply you with whatever you want in terms of Spanish Pokemon since I have a SPA Sun, at least.

I also want to make an offer on the 10th Anniversary Charizard, Dragonite, Articuno, and Zapdos. I have all three JPN Crown City Shiny Beasts UT, though I see you have Raikou already. I can offer the Suicune and Entei for these 10th Anniversary events, and I think that just about matches with your credit system. (:
Hiya! Why thank you, I worked hard to combine the lists. @w@ Sweet!! ITA is my perferred but SPA is good too. Do you actually want stuff in return? I'll think about the lines I want the most and get back to you.

Well, my Raikou is touched so a full UT set would always be cool, but I did have someone else offering the set to me for a full set of Ash Hat Pikachu once I get them. (Which reminds me, I redeemed an Unova Hat one that's not on my lists.) Lemme check out your thread for something else, but if I don't find anything those would work fine!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hiya! Why thank you, I worked hard to combine the lists. @w@ Sweet!! ITA is my perferred but SPA is good too. Do you actually want stuff in return? I'll think about the lines I want the most and get back to you.

Well, my Raikou is touched so a full UT set would always be cool, but I did have someone else offering the set to me for a full set of Ash Hat Pikachu once I get them. (Which reminds me, I redeemed an Unova Hat one that's not on my lists.) Lemme check out your thread for something else, but if I don't find anything those would work fine!

Nah, I don't really care for stuff in return, to be honest. I just like sharing my love of Spanish with people, even if it's through a simple language tag in a Pokemon game lol. Let me know what you want!

That's fine. (: You're free to pick and choose stuff from my shop any time. Actually, I just updated it right now with a handful of events and Shinies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Heyo! <3 Really?! With the right gender and everything? ;w; I actually am getting one from someone else, but I'd love another! Can you give me the stats so I can compare it with the other one when I get it? (It has a locked nature so that way I can tell them apart haha.)
It's Female and 10/12/09/22/20/30!
I'll get you her characteristic if you need it :)

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hi. Not to be a downer, but I'd like to propose a trade as well as point out hacks XD.

Hacks I can see in your list:
Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi Lv. 5, Naive, UT <- Can't be Naive natured
Cacturne (Male, Lv. 45, Naive, UT (PCNYa 00001)) <- Wrong level, as well as wrong SID
Machamp (Male, Lv. 38, Brave, UT) <- Correct nature for this JEREMY Machamp is Quiet

I'd like to trade for these:
PCNY Evolution Stone Pikachu Female, Lv. 50, Mild, UT, Pokerus (PCNYa 00371)
Crawdaunt (Female, Lv. 50, Jolly, UT (PCNYa 00404))

I like to do trades of equal value, so do you mind if I offer some other PCNYs for these? If not, I can definitely offer something from you want list.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Nah, I don't really care for stuff in return, to be honest. I just like sharing my love of Spanish with people, even if it's through a simple language tag in a Pokemon game lol. Let me know what you want!

That's fine. (: You're free to pick and choose stuff from my shop any time. Actually, I just updated it right now with a handful of events and Shinies.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I will look into the trade tonight in my free time and reply in your thread for it!

It's Female and 10/12/09/22/20/30!
I'll get you her characteristic if you need it :)
Thank ye! I got the Eevee from the other person and will check this against it, then get back to you!

Hi. Not to be a downer, but I'd like to propose a trade as well as point out hacks XD.

Hacks I can see in your list:
Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi Lv. 5, Naive, UT <- Can't be Naive natured
Cacturne (Male, Lv. 45, Naive, UT (PCNYa 00001)) <- Wrong level, as well as wrong SID
Machamp (Male, Lv. 38, Brave, UT) <- Correct nature for this JEREMY Machamp is Quiet

I'd like to trade for these:
PCNY Evolution Stone Pikachu Female, Lv. 50, Mild, UT, Pokerus (PCNYa 00371)
Crawdaunt (Female, Lv. 50, Jolly, UT (PCNYa 00404))

I like to do trades of equal value, so do you mind if I offer some other PCNYs for these? If not, I can definitely offer something from you want list.
Hiiii.
Yes I saw the post in the Hack Check thread, I'll remove Jirachi soon.
You can thank Serebii for the wrong info on Cacturn; it lists 45 as correct while Bulbapedia lists 50 so not sure how we're supposed to know what's really right. Luckily I have a different one on my Diamond that checks out so I'll replace it with that. I'll also try to let the person I got it from know.
Hmm, Machamp might be mislisted; I C/Ped the formatting from Saori's Machamp which is locked to Brave so I probably didn't change the nature, but I remember doing a check on it and it being legit. I'll double-check to make sure then update that.

Anyway, sure, other PCNY stuff would be fine. What do you have?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hiiii.
Yes I saw the post in the Hack Check thread, I'll remove Jirachi soon.
You can thank Serebii for the wrong info on Cacturn; it lists 45 as correct while Bulbapedia lists 50 so not sure how we're supposed to know what's really right. Luckily I have a different one on my Diamond that checks out so I'll replace it with that. I'll also try to let the person I got it from know.
Hmm, Machamp might be mislisted; I C/Ped the formatting from Saori's Machamp which is locked to Brave so I probably didn't change the nature, but I remember doing a check on it and it being legit. I'll double-check to make sure then update that.

Anyway, sure, other PCNY stuff would be fine. What do you have?
Yeah lol, PCNY Cacturne is the hardest to find a legit version of, so no one really knows the exact info on it.

00167 Careful, 8/19/07 PCNYc Absol
00060 Bold, 9/28/07 PCNYd Zangoose

Just two random ones lol. And just to note, the dates here are gen 3 -> 4 Pal Park dates because I obtained these in 2009-2010 and had them on my list since then. I can assure you these are legit.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah lol, PCNY Cacturne is the hardest to find a legit version of, so no one really knows the exact info on it.

00167 Careful, 8/19/07 PCNYc Absol
00060 Bold, 9/28/07 PCNYd Zangoose

Just two random ones lol. And just to note, the dates here are gen 3 -> 4 Pal Park dates because I obtained these in 2009-2010 and had them on my list since then. I can assure you these are legit.
Ahh that would explain it. Not surprised since it's so old. >>

Ooo, Zangoose sounds good! I already have Absol though. You wouldn't happen to have the Christmas Day Kingdra would you? That would complete my set and be super awesome :0
Oh don't worry, with old stuff I don't really care about dates since it's hard to know. You also have posted around enough for me to think you wouldn't try to jip anyone after going through the trouble to point out hacks haha.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Ahh that would explain it. Not surprised since it's so old. >>

Ooo, Zangoose sounds good! I already have Absol though. You wouldn't happen to have the Christmas Day Kingdra would you? That would complete my set and be super awesome :0
Oh don't worry, with old stuff I don't really care about dates since it's hard to know. You also have posted around enough for me to think you wouldn't try to jip anyone after going through the trouble to point out hacks haha.

Sure XD Then I'll offer this one

00563 Hardy, 4/17/11 PCNYc Kingdra

The other two Kingdra's I have are listed as NFT, and this one I can't fully guarantee the legitimacy of, but as far as I know, this looks as legit as it can be.

Just let me know when you're available to trade :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Sure XD Then I'll offer this one

00563 Hardy, 4/17/11 PCNYc Kingdra

The other two Kingdra's I have are listed as NFT, and this one I can't fully guarantee the legitimacy of, but as far as I know, this looks as legit as it can be.

Just let me know when you're available to trade :)
Perfect! The same can be said for my stuff so it's all good.

My next available time would be my Saturday (tomorrow) from 10 AM to 10 PM. I'll for sure be here at the beginning and then again at 4 PM for another trade, but if a different time works in that time frame let me know!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I get home from work tomorrow at 11 pm my time (would be 12 pm noon your time), so I would be free for the next few hours after that. Hope that works!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey Road, I've got a proposition for you, and it's absolutely acceptable for you to reject it lol.
I've currently got one Ash Hat Pikachu code from a nice user over at /r/pokemontrades who hosted a giveaway--do you think you would be able to redeem it? Of course, you get to keep it. All I request is a clone back of the Pikachu, and that's it. (: Hopefully, this may save you time, money, and effort in having to purchase another ticket to get another Pika code, haha. Let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back