• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Rotom’zzz Super Dex Entriezzz, Kzzzrt!

Years
Ooh I like this idea. No Rotom bias here

I think splitting into different articles is a good plan, I've seen plenty of creepy USUM entries to make something out of it. You could structure the article where you list the dex entries, then explain why they're creepy/add your own thoughts in. +1 from me

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
The zzzzst spam could make the articles quite awful to read (I wouldn't read it at all) so I'd reconsider that honestly. But as far as actual content goes, sounds great to me!

+1

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Declined and banned, goodbye.

Anyways +1 to the general idea and splitting of articles by theme of the entries.
Oh, and I'd like to write in as if I was Rotom dex, so a lot of thizzz, kzzzt!
I do agree with SirBoglor that you may not want to overdo it, as it'll just make it hard to read. The occasional use is fine, but get the balance right. (The title for instance is too much imo.)

Back