• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Nuzlocke Challenge Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyTZ

AnthonyTZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 14, 2019
Hey guys I'm doing a Nuzlocke for Fire Red and I wasn't sure about one thing. So I bought a Scyther at the Celedon Game Corner as my catch in the city. Later I accidentally found the free Eevee you get at the top of one of the buildings (thought it was going to be a TM or something before I picked up the pokeball) and I was wondering, is it legal to use this eevee as an event pokemon and scyther a catch (even though I bought her), or are both Scyther and Eevee considered event pokemon?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Depends on how you play. There are many rules in Nuzlockes, most count gift Pokemon as valid, some don't. In the end, it's really up to you. This is probably a question for the Challenges section of the forum.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
That's alright, it happens. I'll close this thread now, don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions related to the PokéCommunity itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back