• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Also, random thing.

When Crystal gives you the water bottle at Ros Lake, she vanishes before the cutscene fades out.

Some mapping oddities:
This clump of mountain is not present on Route 10, but is on Route 9.
It just appears out of nowhere.
This also happens between Viridis Isle, and ROute 17
Spoiler:

Tile error with the ledge on Route 3:
Spoiler:

Mountain error Connecting Caves Area:
Spoiler:

The tile errors seem minor, but it really pulls me over, because it makes me think they'll be a hypervisor encounter soon.
Or some other M related oddity.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this, and haven't played this in ages, so it's a huuuge nostalgia trip for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Im kinda surprised that it was just the void that was added, however I know it takes a away to make the new chapters. I am happy that you can go back into it, Im guessing thats just incase that you miss a corrupted pokemon. I got two of them but they have no trophy for them.

I see that exeggcute was fixed but Crystal didnt say anything about Teddisaur (sp?).

I like the new way you can change the way the exp goes to the party. I like even more that you can your exp and turn it into money.

I cant wait for the next chapter come out

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
Hi, I started playing this mod a few days ago and really love its unique take on Pokemon. 4 on 4 is a huge improvement over the usual one on one or 2v2 of the original Pokemon games, and the crafting system is fantastic. I did run into one issue though, where I'm fighting the master at the Ventus academy for the second time. I won the battle, but got a game over screen after I chose my second starter. Could this be fixed for the next version, or am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
The corrupted Absol disappears after winning the battle. Is this suppose to happen?
Edit: I notice that Absol doesn't have a trophy and hopefully that will be added in the future as well as anymore corrupted pokemon

Last edited:
Years
I decided to start a new game because i don't even remember where i am and what im doing in my old save, and anywhere where it should say "Pokemon" it says Pok'mon instead...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 22, 2018
The corrupted Absol disappears after winning the battle. Is this suppose to happen?

The same thing happens to me, I'd guess it's supposed to happen despite I'm not quite getting why.
EDIT: Updating fixes things.

Besides, does anyone remember where to obtain a nametag to rename a Pokemon? I can't seem to figure it out. :C Any help would be appreciated please!

Last edited:
Years
Having played 0.8 some time ago, I found myself enjoying the story to the end of the demo. Also I have come across some things with which I've written down and even taken some screenshots of to help with squishing some issues.

Also, one more thing to add. After defeating Necro, you can actually fight him repeatedly.

Attachments

• SPEE 0.8 Things.zip
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 13, 2020
In 2010 : I found this pok?mon fan-game on youtube, i loved this fan-game and... I forgot.

In 2018 : I found again this pok?mon fan-game always a live and... I want to test.

In 2010, I was 7 years old and i'm 15 years old and... i want to test.

Years
I loved this. I originally downloaded this from RPGmakernet and was pleasantly surprised by just how good this game was. Even the story, which i thought would be really silly initially, has me very invested now. I'm really looking forward to your future updates on this!

If I may, I do have one question though
One of the bigger ones being the Battle Tower and New Game Plus, which i'll detail in later posts.
Did this feature ever make it in since we have the battle zone now? Or will that be in later update?

Years
I notice there are many moves that are incorrectly Special or Physical while they should have been the opposite, Like razor leaf, air slash, swift, and others. If it is not intentional let me know so i can give a more detailed report

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
Well, in the update, you enter "The Void", which is essentially the underworld of the game.
It's the domain of a Hypervisor, and it's where deleted data and cut features go.

so it only made sense to include beta pokemon, it fit the theme perfectly.
I'm really happy that beta leaked before I finished this update :)

----
made it to new page, so i'll repost here so people can see.

SPEE 0.8: VOIDWALKER will be coming out on 9/9/2018
xL3iR4Q.png

just saw this update.. i'm so happy . cant wait to see what happens next!

Neo?

dance in the shadows of the evil flower
Years
(SPOILERS) Any tips on defeating the Corrupt Moltres? He legit just spams team killing moves meaning that if you arent Eevee you will definitely die, and even then they wont last as long (I used Vaporeon for the fight of course though.) i don't wanna have to grind unless I REALLY have to because who would want to voluntarily grind?

Neo?

dance in the shadows of the evil flower
Years
Corrupted Moltres is straight up unfair to fight against. They literally destroy 3 of my Pokemon with one or two Fire Spins or whatever other Team kill move it has, and then Super Eevee will never last long enough to solo moltres. You're forced into using Vaporeon because Jolteon cant tank the fire type moves and Vaporeon is so slow. Combined with the fact that Moltres can literally attack you with a cooldown thats way too fast. Maybe I'm ranting but the game has been enjoyable up until I had to fight that monstrosity. It's like is was made to defeat my team specifically (I have a bug and grass type and my alt team is a few levels behind so they cant even challenge moltres)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
So I was just going through my games in development when I noticed to my surprise that Pokemon Super Eevee was updated.

I look forward to playing 0.8 but how do I get my save files from 0.7.4.2 over?

I looked in my files and my save files in 0.7.4.2 seen to be in a folder called Test, I tried copying them to save file backup and then reloading them but that just created a LV999 file which crashed when I tried loading it.

I did try loading 1 and there are 15 save files despite there being only 3 save files.

If I can't bring it over I can always start over if necessary but it would be disappointing.

Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen May 28, 2021
I'm going to tell you now: I'm rating this game from what I've seen so far...

Eevee can change into any of its evolutions: 5 Stars

Umbreon actually has a use other than a tank: 5 Stars

Final Fantasy 8 music: 5 Stars

Certain evolutions of corrupted pokemon bringing a strategic value: 4 Stars

You get one of the best birds from 2nd Gen early on (pidgey): 5 stars

Fun sidequests: 5 Stars

Overall Rating: 4.8/5 Stars. Would play more!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hello. I just started playing this. I installed the newest version. When I play, from time to time, the screen goes black. The game is still running, I can still play, but I can't see the game and I can't figure out how to get the screen to work again. I have to shut the game down and restart it. It's happened twice to me now. Do you know why, TC?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Man, This game has been in progress for 9/nearly 9 years! I just hopped over here after a while and realised that V.08 is finally out! Thought I might just ask on the progress of the game? Is the main story completed? Thank you!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Happy 2019 to you all. Officially been working on this game for 9 years :O
Thanks for all the continued support!

Here's some new screenshots of the upcoming 0.9 update.
VNCwOFk.png

Final Gym has finally been finished. The end is near!
1Y3Qtcr.png

Last edited:
Back