• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests Small Request Thread

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
Would a custom trainer sprite for use in a profile/signature be a big request? I've been trying to do it myself but dear lord am I terrible at it.

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Hello there ^^,

Is this the place we can ask for drawing a fakemon? In my case, i've just finished a fakedex and i want to try out my findings, but i'm very very low in drawing so the only thing i can do is ask for help ^^, i've seen that we can ask only minor tasks, that's why i'm just asking for one fakemon, but maybe it's too much to ask, i don't know ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Hello,

I want to know if any has created icon/menu sprites for the spaceworld beta pokemon? If not what's the best guide for making icon/menu sprites?

Thank you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Small Announcement

Hey, I just want to let you guys know that this forum is more for fun, simple, little requests. CSS, avatars, signatures, etc. Even a sketch or two. However we've recently had an influx of users posting to ask for help with your hack. While we appreciate all the hard work that you're doing, this forum is not the place to recruit spriters for your projects. Most of your questions can be answered simply by exploring the Fan Games forums; which include development resources, recruitment threads, scripting, and graphic help. Please contact with fangames moderators if you have any questions or need some help.

I wish you guys the best and good luck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 25, 2018
Can anyone do a picture of Harley for free? I don't care necessarily, just it has to be Harley's green outfit, and it should be work/family friendly.

I have a deviantart myself. I work extremely slowly, but I'm open to requests as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2018
I'm looking for someone that can/will make a sprite and icon for me. (Just one sheet) reasons being it'll go into a hack I'm planning to buy more importantly, help me find deminsion sizes for others, and how they'll be sized. If anyone needs my call, a PM or email would be great. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
I have 2 small requests.
I want to create a hack of Firered that includes scrapped/beta mons. I need someone else to finish these 2 sprites, so that they can be inserted into a Firered rom via Pge:

Deer: https://imgur.com/a/nF4ZjAq
Deer only needs to be indexed

Cactus: https://imgur.com/a/uJsAKWR
Cactus needs to get a backsprite and then also needs to be indexed,

You can contact me via pm. I would give credits once i finish and publish my hack.

Big Snort

Mope
Years
Looking for a pic in my sig that links to my thread

tumblr_inline_pimbl3XyhY1r7ef8e_1280.gif

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
This is a bit of challenge to any of you. It's to draw Pokemon from Generation 2 onward what they've look like if they were in the game Pokemon Quest.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Could someone resize this Cresselia sprite to 64x64 I'm not really a fan of the already existing 64x64 Cresselia sprite just looks weird too me plus this one is better looking of the two anyway. I would do it myself but I'm not exactly a sprite artist.

Thanks a bunch!

488.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Could someone resize this Cresselia sprite to 64x64 I'm not really a fan of the already existing 64x64 Cresselia sprite just looks weird too me plus this one is better looking of the two anyway. I would do it myself but I'm not exactly a sprite artist.

Thanks a bunch!

488.png

Here ya go. Same sprite just resized to 64x64. Hope you like it! :)
CmXp7Dl.png

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Hello can someone make my 3 fake eeveelutions in Gold style?

Ground type - https://www.deviantart.com/bh-ouji/art/Ground-eeveelution-708863867 (brown fur, pink long tail, fennec ears, red mark on it's back, one blue eye, cat muzzle)
Steel type - https://www.deviantart.com/bh-ouji/art/Steel-eeveelution-708862863 (silver steellike fur, white eyes, fennec ears, long tail and Jolteon muzzle)
Bug type (Araeon) - "This Eeveelution has four fennec paws, spider feet (like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4 ) (four spider eyes), an a sting for making honey oh and Jolteon muzzle"
Also demake my buddy's flying type eeveelution - Nimbeon https://sta.sh/0tqijyb2yd0 which i have permission to use

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Hi! I would like to request a really fun, custom flair to go with my avatar, featuring a Giratina sprite from a fangame I am creating.

487_glitch.png

Could it have a glammy/glitch aesthetic for maximum fun, please?

It's called Pokemon Cycle, and I have the splash if you're curious. I'll dm you it if you want!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Pikawott

Pikawott
Years
Can someone make a Trainer sprite based off of these drawings? The person's jacket is based off of the Pikachu Oshawott fusion at the end. Thanks!

Attachments

• RQ__Pikawott_trainer_by_X-irus.png
    RQ__Pikawott_trainer_by_X-irus.png
    260 KB · Views: 1
  • received_1029994890498251.png
    received_1029994890498251.png
    252 KB · Views: 2
  • 1554875546153.png
    1554875546153.png
    82 KB · Views: 2
  • HD Pikawott Sprite.png
    HD Pikawott Sprite.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Hello I would like a set of starter pokemon for a game just make the starters edits of the original and different types like bulbasuor of fire or some thing like that. I will need there sprits to. The game is 2d.
thanks.

Last edited:
Back