• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Mystic

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 21, 2021
Solaris60 presents

r5OSWeV.png

About the game
Hello, everybody, and thank you for taking the time to look at my thread. I, Solaris60, proudly present Pokémon Mystic, a game I have been working on for a number of years. Beginning as a Scratch project, I have since moved the game to RPG Maker XP. This game is currently not very far into its development, but, hopefully, I can finish it. At the very least, a demo should be released by the end of this year.

Story
Spoiler:

Features
-A brand new region to explore
-180 never-before-seen Pokémon
-BW/HGSS-style graphics
-A deep and complex narrative

Starter Pokémon
lgrYOLc.png

Screenshots
pBckX3m.png

Credits
Pokémon Essentials version 17.2 was created by Maruno and Peter O..
The Elite Battle System, Modular Pause Menu, Ultimate Title Screens and various other scripts were created by Luka S.J.
The Pokémon Starter Selection script was created by shiney570.
Pokémon is the property of Nintendo and Game Freak.

Progress
Pokémon Mystic is still very early in development. Three settlements, three routes, a cave, a forest, two rival battles and an encounter with the evil team have currently been created. A demo should be released once the first three Gyms are complete.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Thread has been approved and bumping as it's been a few days since the initial post.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
This game looks good and i think all of your starters cute i am dont sure if to pick the water type duck or fire type squirel and are the red thing in the fire starter s tail or stomach is a rock a gem or a stone or is it part of it?

Last edited:
Back